Oceanside Inn
Hyatt Place Daytona Beach - Oceanfront(Daytona Beach Shores)(Great Value!)
$128
$119
Hyatt.com
Emerald Shores Hotel(Daytona Beach Shores)(Great Value!)
$79
The Shores Resort & Spa(Daytona Beach Shores)
$131
$127
  • Pool
El Caribe Resort & Conference Center(Daytona Beach Shores)(Great Value!)
$115
Best Western Aku Tiki Inn(Daytona Beach Shores)(Great Value!)
$118
Days Inn Daytona Oceanfront(Daytona Beach Shores)(Great Value!)
$99
$84
Perry's Ocean Edge Resort(Daytona Beach Shores)(Great Value!)
$149
$113
$104
Hampton.com
Holiday Inn Express and Suites Oceanfront(Daytona Beach Shores)(Great Value!)
$105
Bahama House(Daytona Beach Shores)(Great Value!)
$146
$134
Agoda.com
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed February 12, 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed here last year for Valentine's Day. The hotel was busy, a little dingy, and smelled like sweat and sand but I guess that's how it is on the beach. The view of the ocean is great, though, and it was nice to walk on the beach down to the pier.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 425alyssaw
SunStream-Management, General Manager at Oceanside Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2014

Dear Alyssa W,
Thank you very much for staying with us last year during Valentine's Day. I pleased to hear you enjoyed your view of the ocean. There's nothing like waking up in the morning and seeing the sun rise above the Atlantic Ocean. Thank you again and we do hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed February 3, 2014

We stayed at the Oceanside Inn while we were in town for a Volleyball Tourney. We had stayed at this location several times over the years, back when it was a Holiday Inn and a Days Inn, but haven't been here in almost 8 years. I will say that they have done a very nice job of upgrading the entire hotel. The rooms are very nice, plenty of room, remodeled bathrooms, nice carpeting, bedding, flat screen TV's, free wireless internet access, etc.. The furniture needs some upgrading as some pieces were in sad shape. Nice landscaping outside. Neighborhood seems nice. Plenty of dining and shopping to the north and south. Not much in walking distance. Beautiful beach.

The continental breakfast was not very good. Very few choices. We went elsewhere the second morning we were there. Even free couldn't entice us.

The only issue that we had was the parking situation. When we booked online, there was no mention of the parking garage being closed. When we received a welcome email, there was no mention of the parking problem. However, when we arrived, there were signs on the door and at the check-in that mentioned parking was down the road and across the street. Unfortunately, there was no mention as to why the parking was elsewhere, making it sound like this was the norm. When I voiced my disappointment to the clerks at the desk, they were sympathetic, but that didn't change things. When pressed for more info, they advised that the parking garage (an upper and lower deck) was closed for remodeling for the next three to four months, hence the need to park elsewhere. I think if that was explained better when a guest arrives, or in the welcome email, it would make the inconvenience more palatable. Arriving in the evening, in the dark, and being told to drive down the road, in a strange neighborhood, to park the car in a grass lot with no lighting, to have to climb a fence and then dash across a 5 lane roadway, would make a person think twice about staying here. Possibly some sort of valet service would be helpful during this period of the parking garage closure.

I will say that Muhammad and Ricky at the front desk were very nice and as helpful as they could be.

Would stay here again, especially when the parking issues are resolved.

Room Tip: All rooms have an ocean view.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank kmurf49
SunStream-Management, General Manager at Oceanside Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2014

Dear Kmurf49,
Thank you very much for staying with us again and for taking the time to give us your feedback. Nothing makes us happier than giving our guests a great experience time and time. I'm pleased to hear you enjoyed the changes we have made to the rooms and landscaping, we strive to make our hotel the best it can be and to give each guest a special experience. Yes, our temporary parking situation is a concern and we are constantly working on ways to improve it. Thank you for giving us a few ideas. Hopefully the improvements to the parking garage will be done soon. Thank you again and we do hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed January 29, 2014

I stayed at the Oceanside Inn during the recent 24 – hours of Daytona race. While the hotel rooms were nice, the hotel no longer is allowed to use its parking structure, as I understand, it has been condemned. Instead, they are renting an open field, a block up, on the other side of Atlantic Avenue, also known as the A1A, which has six lanes. You park your car and then you dashacross the six lanes to get to the right side of the street to walk another half block to your hotel. It is dangerous! There wasn't always hot water, all the time either.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
3  Thank Larry B
SunStream-Management, General Manager at Oceanside Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2014

Dear Larryblock,
Thank you very much for staying with us and for taking the time to give us your feedback. I apologize for the current parking situation. We are renovating the parking garage so that our guests will have a better experience going forward. I do apologize for the temporary inconvenience. I'm pleased to hear you enjoyed your large room and hope you had a great time at the race. Thank you again and we hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed January 28, 2014

Very disappointing. There is NO PARKING for your car on site, you have to walk two blocks and leave car in vacant lot, only wi-fi working was in lobby, no open electric plugs in room to charge phone or laptop. Only positive I wasn't killed and I wasn't robbed. I will not stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
3  Thank Vickie M
SunStream-Management, General Manager at Oceanside Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2014

Dear Vickie M,
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to give us your feedback. I do apologize for the parking situation. We are currently renovating our parking garage so that we can give our guests a better experience. We know that this is an inconvenience and do apologize, but we know you'll enjoy the changes once they are done. We do have outlets in the rooms for charging your devices. Thank you very much and we do hope to give you a better experience next time.

Reviewed January 22, 2014

Overall, this hotel was clean and looked nice. However, due to the low volume of guests, the pool and jacuzzi were not on or clean, the restaurant/bar not open (on a weekend), had to pay for internet in the lobby (no printing boarding passes) after we paid a resort fee of $6.95 per night. The fee was listed as $5.95 on the hotel paperwork provided by the front desk.
Staff was not familiar with the area....restaurants, etc.
Breakfast was very very limited...again not enough guests....bags of bread for toast, frozen waffles, juice machine that was water, empty coffee...
I'm very glad we were only here for the weekend. Very disappointing. There are soooo many places on the water....keep looking.

Room Tip: Ocean view means a room facing another building and you can see the ocean at a 45 degree angle...sort of
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kris B
SunStream-Management, General Manager at Oceanside Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2014

Dear Kris B,
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to give us your feedback. I apologize you weren't completely satisfied with your experience. We do strive to give each guest a special experience. I would like to invite you back so that we can better serve you and give you a much improved stay.