Bahama House
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Grand Prix Motel(Daytona Beach Shores)
Good 3.5/5
Oceanside Inn(Daytona Beach Shores)
Average 3/5
  • Breakfast included
Castaways Beach Resort(Daytona Beach Shores)
Sierra Suites(Daytona Beach)
Excellent 5/5
Ocean Holiday Motel(Daytona Beach)
View Hotel
Studio 1 Motel(Daytona Beach)
Very Good 4/5
Great 4.5/5
Beach House Inn(Daytona Beach)
Average 3/5
El Caribe Resort & Conference Center(Daytona Beach Shores)
Very Good 4/5
Nautilus Inn(Daytona Beach)
Great 4.5/5
1,541 results
All reviewshappy hourcocktail hourcontinental breakfastocean frontunderground parkingmixed drinksfresh baked cookiesbagelshot tubfree drinksgreat place to staystove topfull size fridgeevery eveningevery morningoceanfront roomsmall kitchen
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 21, 2013

The place was clean. The room was a good size for the price we paid.Great view, and kitchenette with pots and pans, cups, plates, and silverware. Also what I liked best was it was quiet. Staff was polite, friendly and helpful. I don't have one complaint about this hotel. I plan on staying there again. I have stayed at Daytona many times and have stayed in expensive and not so expensive hotels and like I said I will be back to this one. Highly recommended. Complimentary cocktail Happy hour everyday and free continental breakfast. :)

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sonia M
Reviewed April 20, 2013

Having stayed at a different local hotel, and being disappointed, we were looking for a new hotel to stay at while in Daytona Beach. We Found It! We called at the last minute and the price was reasonable, so we booked it. We arrived early and they said we could enjoy the amenities while our room was being cleaned.

They have "Happy Hour" (including beer, wine and liquor) and free breakfast (coffee, tea, orange juice, bagels, donuts, bread, cereals, oatmeal . .to name a few). It was good.

Oceanfront room with a kitchenette was awesome. The staff is very friendly! The hotel is very nice and clean. We highly recommend it.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 18, 2013

The rooms and pool area at the Bahama House are very clean, though for the price we thought that they would offer better quality bedding, linens, and pool towels. The hotel rooms all have private balconies which overlook the ocean, a great design feature. Everyday the hotel offers a free cocktail hour and serve fresh popped popcorn.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Great location right on the beach, Great people, happy hour everyday. Rooms have a great view and having a kitchenette is great. Everything is kept up well. Will be back soon. Thanks. Great location right on the beach, Great people, happy hour everyday. Rooms have a great view and having a kitchenette is great. Everything is kept up well. Will be back soon. Thanks.

Room Tip: 4th floor and up.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Everything about my stay was easy-got an upgraded room when I walked in, paper and breakfast every day, helpful staff, just delightful!

The only problem I had was parking. I just couldn't find a space if I came in after 9 PM. I do believe there is an underground garage but there were no indicators that I should go down there so I was afraid to get a fine or stuck somehow.

The beach was very clean. Did not use the pool but it looked clean. Breakfast was enjoyable. The Happy Hour was a very nice amenity and the drinks were flowing. Woukd highly recommend it!

Room Tip: Ask for it the balcony to face the beach.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo