Bahama House
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Grand Prix Motel(Daytona Beach Shores)
View Hotel
Oceanside Inn(Daytona Beach Shores)
  • Breakfast included
Castaways Beach Resort(Daytona Beach Shores)
Sierra Suites(Daytona Beach)
View Hotel
Ocean Holiday Motel(Daytona Beach)
View Hotel
Studio 1 Motel(Daytona Beach)
View Hotel
Beach House Inn(Daytona Beach)
View Hotel
El Caribe Resort & Conference Center(Daytona Beach Shores)
Nautilus Inn(Daytona Beach)
1,542 results
All reviewshappy hourcocktail hourcontinental breakfastocean frontunderground parkingmixed drinksfresh baked cookiesbagelshot tubfree drinksgreat place to staystove topfull size fridgeevery eveningevery morningoceanfront roomsmall kitchen
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 17, 2012

This is still a favorite location for our family. Everyone that works here is so friendly and helpful, especially Laura and Bill. They took the time to talk to us about all sorts of things to do up and down the beach. They turned us on to a hibachi restaurant that the kids LOVED. Our room was clean, bright and comfy. The tvs were updated since our last stay :). As usual, we enjoyed the pool and being right on the beach. We would recommend this place to anyone looking for a relaxing stay in Daytona.

1  Thank scrappingmama
Reviewed September 17, 2012

We only had one night to squeeze in at the ocean on a busy road-trip weekend. We wanted a clean, comfortable place right on the ocean, at a reasonable price. Bahama House delivered. The continental breakfast was pretty generic, but that was the only drawback. I wished I had more than one night. I would stay again.

1  Thank Cathy N
Reviewed September 17, 2012

As I was looking for a competitively priced location in Daytona Florida, I came across the listing for Bahama House. Due to the competitive pricing I decided to make it my destination. It ended up being a great decision. The room was very spacious and very clean. The access to the beach was extraordinary. My family and I were treated like the only guest's at the resort, which in my eyes in extremely important. The pool was clean and entertaining and the free breakfast was great for the entire family as well. The next time I visit Daytona Beach, The Bahama House will be my hotel of choice.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank suncollector
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Our family likes to vacation at the beach in Florida now and then. Ever since we started staying at the Bahama House in Daytona Beach, we've never stayed anywhere else! This hotel is great. It is right on the beach. The staff is BEYOND friendly, courteous, and very helpful. Being just a walk from the beach is very nice and allows us to go out as a family and experience the waterfront at night. The rooms are very clean and spacious. I can't imagine staying anywhere else in Daytona!

1  Thank emilyandlucas
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Let me say that this was the best hotel experience I have had in Daytona Beach! It was off to great start when the owner of the hotel personally came out to speak to me after discovering that we graduated from the same college (small world since the college is in Atlanta, GA and I am from a suburb of Chattanooga, TN)! Upon check-in, we learned that our ocean view room was upgraded to an ocean front - and what a view! I enjoyed sitting on the balcony every night to listen to the waves. The room was very large, nice, and clean with 2 queen beds, flat screen tv, table/chairs, and secondary chair. The beds were very comfortable. The room had a full kitchen right inside the door (minus an oven) - full size fridge, microwave, 2 burner stove, toaster oven, coffee maker, and sink. Kitchen and bathroom had upgraded granite counter tops which was a nice touch. Everything we could want for myself, my husband, and our 3 year old daughter. My daughter spilled something on the bed on the first day (of course) and the staff graciously changed our sheets. Breakfast was perfect - pastries, fruit, coffee, juice, cereal, bagels, and toast. They also had happy hour (drinks and freshly popped popcorn) every evening (we did not partake because I am pregnant but it was crowded every night). The pool was wonderful - large, clean, and warm with newer chairs around it. My 3 year old had the best time swimming in it every afternoon. Pool towels were available right inside the door. The beach was just steps away and gorgeous, as always. I have already recommended this hotel to my family and friends. I would definitely stay here again. (On a side note, after I returned home to TN, I met with a client of mine who lives in Daytona 1/2 of the year - I told him where I stayed and he said that hands down, it is the best hotel experience in the area - he tells every one of his friends to stay there and frequently goes over for happy hour himself!)

1  Thank afiddler
BahamaHouse32118, Manager at Bahama House, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2012

Thank you for such high marks and a great review! The Bahama House is a family friendly hotel, as you discovered, and our accommodations are perfect for families who want to get away for awhile, be it a couple of days or a week. We're happy to hear that everything went well for you and look forward to welcoming you back with the new addition to your family!