Holiday Inn Express and Suites Oceanfront(Daytona Beach Shores)(Great Value!)
$182
HIExpress.com
Hampton Inn Daytona Shores - Oceanfront(Daytona Beach Shores)(Great Value!)
$191
$170
Hampton.com
Hyatt Place Daytona Beach - Oceanfront(Daytona Beach Shores)(Great Value!)
$218
$199
Beach Quarters Resort(Daytona Beach Shores)
$152
  • Pool
Best Western Aku Tiki Inn(Daytona Beach Shores)(Great Value!)
$173
Daytona Shores Inn and Suites(Daytona Beach Shores)
$85
Bahama House(Daytona Beach Shores)(Great Value!)
$152
Hotels.com
Pirates Cove(Daytona Beach Shores)
$149
Agoda.com
The Shores Resort & Spa(Daytona Beach Shores)(Great Value!)
$162
Cancelon
  • Pool
Perry's Ocean Edge Resort(Daytona Beach Shores)(Great Value!)
$120
$110
galahotels.com
1,510 results
All reviewsdinner showpool deckmini golfstaff was very friendlyluautikihammocksunitoceanpoolside
Reviewed August 15, 2017 via mobile

The pool is great! We stayed on 3rd floor, and thanks for everything! AWESOME!!! The housekeeper boy made our room every day perfectly!! CLEAN,CLEAN!!! And the best pizza !! We will go back next year! (To 3rd floor!!)

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with friends
ManagementCompany, Guest Relations Manager at Hawaiian Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2017

Hi irinakaterina,
Thanks for the wonderful review of Hawaiian Inn. We look forward to seeing you again next year!
Thanks,

Reviewed July 30, 2017 via mobile

Check-in was easy and friendly other than only having two luggage racks and then they ask for your id before you can get one and if another guest is using it you have to wait. Later when you phoned front desk to ask for something staff was very short and would just hangup on you. Stayed 2 nights cost me over 300 bucks (just for future references to anyone who didn't know this a kitchenette is the same thing as a kitchen per manager). I paid for a king suit (see photo) what i got was a room with a king bed and a kitchenette (with a two burner stove and one of the burners didn't work, a mini fridge and it leaked)was told by manager it's the same price... hum, but she did say she would try to find me another room which she didn't have... second night our toilet backed up;again called front desk they would find maintenance, finally fixed. We were on the second floor and my husband had to go to the 3rd floor to get ice because ice maker on our floor didn't work. When check out day came house cleaning wanted us to rush out of our room wanted to know if we were "leaving in the next 5 minutes" checkout is at 11 mind you. Lobby has a restaurant which the food was pretty good very pleased there. Would I stay here again probably not I would check all my other options first. I felt I paid for a room that I didn't get or they booked someone else in mine.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
3  Thank Angie B
StaySkyHotelsResorts, Guest Relations Manager at Hawaiian Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2017

Angie,

Thank you for your review. We are glad you liked our restaurant but really sorry to hear you had an overall negative impression of our hotel. We try our best to please all of our guests and provide them with an amazing vacation, so we are very sorry if we weren't able to impress you. We thank you for sharing your feedback, and we sincerely hope to be able to host you again and show you a better hospitality next time!

Reviewed July 23, 2017 via mobile

This place was ok for our last minute trip to Daytona. We stayed in one of the condo units on the third floor which was redone and clean. Sounds like the hotel rooms are, like the rest of the hotel run down.

If you need a elevator and can't do stairs don't stay here unless you have a first floor room. The elevators are not reliable and in my opinion not safe. Always carry a bottle of water with you if you plan in using the elevators.

Parking is tight they have angled parking spots which can be hard to park with the big trucks.

The pool area is the best part. Nice big pool, plenty of chairs. Has beach access, but the beach gets busy on the weekends. They allow cars and trucks to park on the beach so watch out if you have little ones.

It was quiet at night. We had a unit on the south side of the pool facing the ocean.
Didn't eat the pool side restaurant or the pizza place in the lobby.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank fvalbr2l
StaySkyHotelsResorts, Guest Relations Manager at Hawaiian Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. We are glad that you enjoyed the pool area and beach area. We hope that you will give us another chance to host you again!

Reviewed July 20, 2017

When I booked this room I had some doubts because it had some really poor reviews but the location was good for me so off we went. We had a blast the check in staff was great and check in was fast and easy and the views from the room were fantastic along with the pools. That said this place is not for everyone and people who are expecting top notch 5 star hotel should stay somewhere else and not ruin everyone's vacation with their reviews. The Maids were nice but did not insist on coming in and messing with everything when all you requested was to have the towels changed. The décor was beach casual (Uh it's on the beach) and a little rust here and there is part of a Florida Condo vacation (Duh it's on the beach it's called HUMIDITY). Stayed a week and will stay there again when visiting family in Daytona Beach.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank Christena W
StaySkyHotelsResorts, Guest Relations Manager at Hawaiian Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2017

Hi Christena,

We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for taking the time to review your stay and we look forward to hosting you again!

Reviewed July 19, 2017

I am 76, my wife is 74, my son, his wife, my daughter and our granddaughter and this was our fourth stay at the Hawaiian Inn, in the last 52 years and I would have to say it was probably the best. The only thing that was missing was the Luau that was the high point of our previous stays. The elevators were working, as was the air conditioning, which was not always the case in other stays. Perhaps being on the 2nd floor made it better. The staff were all great and very accommodating,, especially "Jade" who was our cleaning lady. She was very efficient and by the end of our stay, seemed like family. I don't know how much she is paid, but I believe she is underpaid.
The management might take a little advice and loosen the restrictions of coolers and drinks in the pool area, unless the drinks were bought at the hotel and bring back the Luau"s, which may attract some younger folks.
Not so sure we will make it back to Florida, but if we do, the Hawaiian Inn will be our place to stay, if the management doesn't try to cut corners, where customer service is concerned, as often happens to many of these motels and hotels.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank dmills20

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. We are happy to hear that this was your best holiday with us and how great our staff are. We hope that we can host you again in the future!