Hawaiian Inn
Hyatt Place Daytona Beach - Oceanfront(Daytona Beach Shores)(Great Value!)
$128
$113
Emerald Shores Hotel(Daytona Beach Shores)(Great Value!)
$89
Perry's Ocean Edge Resort(Daytona Beach Shores)(Great Value!)
$159
Holiday Inn Express and Suites Oceanfront(Daytona Beach Shores)(Great Value!)
$110
Days Inn Daytona Oceanfront(Daytona Beach Shores)(Great Value!)
$154
$123
The Shores Resort & Spa(Daytona Beach Shores)
$161
  • Pool
Lexington Inn & Suites(Daytona Beach Shores)(Great Value!)
$119
$87
Agoda.com
Best Western Aku Tiki Inn(Daytona Beach Shores)(Great Value!)
$156
Hotels.com
$113
$107
Agoda.com
Bahama House(Daytona Beach Shores)(Great Value!)
$116
$108
1,492 results
All reviewsdinner showpool deckmini golfstaff was very friendlyfull kitchenluautikihammocksunitoceanpoolsidehousekeeper
Reviewed January 16, 2013

We recently stayed overnight at the Hawaiian Inn in Daytona Beach, and we had a nice room on the 5th floor. It was clean and we enjoyed the queen-size beds. The room did not look exactly like the one on the website, but we were not disappointed. We had no problems with getting additional towels for our party of 6. My only complaint was the indoor pool was very cloudy. The outdoor pool and other amenities were clean and enjoyable.

2  Thank Tami F
Mairead N, Guest Relations Manager at Hawaiian Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2013

Thank you for your comments. We're so glad that you enjoyed your stay, and appreciate you sharing your experience with. We appreciate the kind words and feedback. We’ll be sure to relay your suggestions to management, as we are always looking for ways to improve! Thanks again!

Reviewed January 13, 2013

We booked a 2 bedroom, Oceanview suite. We got to the room, and it was not a 2 bedroom suite. While there was 1 separate bedroom, the other "bedroom" consisted of a 7 foot wall with a dressing screen for a door. The door to the outside patio, when opened, refused to close. The room was at the corner of the building, and with another building annex right next to us, we had next to no view of the ocean. But the worst part was the cleanliness, or lack thereof. The room smelled upon entry, maybe of cigarettes, but I'm not sure. The all-tile floor was stained. There was an overhead halogen light in the kitchen area (like you'd find in an older business office) with black grime over parts of it. The walls hadn't been washed or painted in a long time. Even the two (mismatched) chairs on the patio were filthy. The man at the desk was kind enough to check us out and release any holds on our credit card as we left, without any problems.

Room Tip: The website has pictures of rooms that look quite different. Perhaps they exist, but the one we were given certainly wasn't one of them.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Mairead N, Guest Relations Manager at Hawaiian Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2013

We regret to hear your experience with us did not exceed expectations. We wish you our deepest apologies and assure you our management team will receive your feedback and suggestions to ensure improvement. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

I never write any of these reviews, but I'll go ahead on this hotel. I have stayed in a lot of the resorts and hotels in this area and I have to say this one just stinks! Customer service does not even exsits at this place, the rooms are not nice at all or very clean. We had a total of three towels in our one bedroom room and we needed more and was told nope, you trade towel for towel. We supplied our own toiletries cause we figured if they wont give you an extra towel or two then they sure as heck won't give you toilet paper or soap. Maid never cleaned our room during our three day stay, I'm not sure they cleaned it before our three day stay! The review about a sign posted stating there would be no water all day was true, I took a pic of it because I have never heard of a hotel charging you for a room and not supplying water to even flush a toilet and I heard a few people in the lobby expressing concerns over this and not getting very far with the staff, never heard them even say they were sorry for it. I don't know how that matter turned out because thankfully that was the day we checked out. My advice to anyone would be to shop around and go somewhere else unless you are willing to check into your room, be happy with what ever condition it is in and dont need anyone from the front dest for ANYTHING then you will be happy at this hotel.

Room Tip: my only tip is just go somewhere else.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay. We're very sorry to hear that you had a disappointing experience. We will share your comments with the appropriate departments for improvement. Thanks again!

Reviewed January 5, 2013

the people at the desk were rude and did nothing to help you. we never got the right amount of towells ,we got one small bare of soap for six people, and they ran out of toilet paper ,we had to go buy paper and soap

Room Tip: We had four rooms and one worst then the other I advise everyone to find a differant hotel
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Mike D
Mairead N, Guest Relations Manager at Hawaiian Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2013

We are so sorry to hear of your disappointment with your stay, and we apologize for not exceeding your expectations during your visit. We will be sure to relay your feedback to our management team as we are always seeking ways to improve. Thank you.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

I rented 3 rooms to accommodate 15 people. When I booked the rooms I was told they would accommodate up to 6 people in a room. Much to my surprise when we got there they were for 4 people per room .We ask for a roll away bed.They said they didn't carry them that we would need to add another room. So We did. Right after we book the other room to our surprise what rolled right pass us was a roll away bed... when we said something we were told that the credit card was processed, and we would still have to pay for that room for that night.12 out of the 15 of us wanted to stay.So we did.We all said after the fact we should of move to another hotel. We had to wash our own towels if we wanted clean ones , buy our own toilet paper. How can they run out of toilet paper and soap. In all my years of traveling this was by far the worst stay we have ever had.No one was willing to help us with any of our complaints .The manager would not even talk to us. And to top it all off on Wednesday 1-2-13 at 8:00a.m. they posted signs in the elevator stating that the water would be turned off for the entire day. When I told them that I called the health dept. and they said they need to have running water and flushing toilets The maintenance manager Jason yelled at me in the lobby saying he could do what ever he wanted.I can go on an on..My advise to you would be stay some place else.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

We are so sorry to hear about the hiccups that you encountered during your recent stay. However, we appreciate your comments as it gives us a chance to see things from our guest’s viewpoint. We hope that you will consider giving us another chance in the future to gain your trust.