“Great Seafood”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed March 19, 2017 via mobile

Ordered lobster tail, garlic shrimp and sea scallops. Had to take some shrimp home. Lobster was excellent and a nice size. Ceasar salad was very good. Waitress was very helpful, friendly and prompt. Not "fine dining", but a good atmosphere. Good value. Worth the price paid. Not fried greasy seafood found at many of the seafood restaurants in the area. Wife's salmon, shrimp and lobster tail was also excellent.

Reviewed March 13, 2017

It had been a long time since I visited a Red Lobster, but there was a restaurant within walking distance of my hotel in Daytona Beach. I decided to give it a try and was not disappointed.

When I walked in, I went to the bar so I could put in my to go order and was immediately greeted by the friendliest bartender, (Nathan?). I ordered a house riesling while I looked over the menu. I decided on the Surf & Turf, a steak with a BBQ shrimp skewer. The bartender was very attentive, but not pushy. No later than 15 minutes, my food arrived. It was boxed and bagged very well and survived the short walk back to the hotel.

The steak was cooked perfectly and the shrimp were as well. The salad was a salad, nothing spectacular. But, the cheddar bay biscuits?? YUMMY! I completely forgot about those. Now, I remember why I used to love Red Lobster. All in all, my meal was very satisfying and I am happy I chose to eat there. I would definitely recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed March 1, 2017

This Red Lobster was very conveniently located for us. The food is good and the staff was friendly. The shrimp was not very big. Love the bread they serve.

Reviewed February 28, 2017

Although it was Daytona 500 weekend and Red Lobster was jammed, we had a very attentive waitress. Food was delicious and served hot. This location is in South Daytona Beach.

Reviewed February 18, 2017

I've probably eaten at Red Lobster 100's of times in my life, but I had to review this particular location. Amazing biscuits, salad and meal. I had the grilled lobster and my husband had the flounder. Brought the grilled salmon back to the hotel for my son (ask for a side of the maple cherry sauce), his dinner was great too. Wonderful job!

1  Thank Julie S