Lexington Inn & Suites
Hyatt Place Daytona Beach - Oceanfront(Daytona Beach Shores)(Great Value!)
$128
$113
Emerald Shores Hotel(Daytona Beach Shores)(Great Value!)
$89
Perry's Ocean Edge Resort(Daytona Beach Shores)(Great Value!)
$159
Holiday Inn Express and Suites Oceanfront(Daytona Beach Shores)(Great Value!)
$110
Days Inn Daytona Oceanfront(Daytona Beach Shores)(Great Value!)
$154
$123
Best Western Aku Tiki Inn(Daytona Beach Shores)(Great Value!)
$156
El Caribe Resort & Conference Center(Daytona Beach Shores)(Great Value!)
$119
$111
$113
$107
Agoda.com
The Shores Resort & Spa(Daytona Beach Shores)
$161
  • Pool
Bahama House(Daytona Beach Shores)(Great Value!)
$116
$108
Agoda.com
All reviewshousekeeping managerfront deskocean frontawesome jobbiscuits and gravyhot breakfastfree breakfastkiddie poolpool towelsroom was largebagelsgreat roomking bedan older hotelthe breakfast areastaff was very friendlyoceanfront room
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Not only because we did not get the room we booked, it is due to unsatisfactory condition of the room and the facilty, we were given a dirty room, trash can not empty, dirty tower behind bathroom floor, phone does not work and weak wifi connection. There are two elevator, one is out of service and the other leaking water from roof due to rain. When we complained the front desk is not helpful. They have limited parking space so you have to park in a non secured parking lot across the hotel which is a strip club, we end up checking out midnight that night.

Room Tip: You are better off staying at motel6
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank jon_deluna
Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

Our stay at the Lexington was all considered good.Situated in a perfect location right on the beach, this hotel offers free parking and continental breakfast, which was various and complete, including waffles, biscuits and gravy, cereal, muffins. There is also a pool that is greatly appreciated by children and kids. Our experience started out with the wrong foot, as we showed up at the front desk on time for the check-in and were asked to patiently wait, since there was a delay in the cleaning of our room. We did, and showed up at least three times before our room could finally be ready for us to get in, a hour and half later the check-in time, which caused us some inconvenience having spent a big part the day on the beach and being in need of a shower. Everything worked well after that, aside from a little problem with the flush... The place was quite, in spite of the numerous families populating the hotel. The room had a balcony overlooking the ocean and it was wonderful to watch the sunrise and hear the sound of the waves at night. Can't really complain, considering the good rate, the best I could find available on the internet at the time in terms of quality/price. Would probably be back.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Initially we were given a room directly across from two elevators. It took about 15 minutes for the desk clerk to locate another room. She could not understand why we thought the elevator room was undesirable. This hotel permits guests to bring animals and I love dogs so I was ok with their policy. However, it was clear a large dog had slobbered all over the window from which the beach is viewed. I cleaned the window but the dog's calling card had been baked on so it was not easy. The balcony floor was very dirty too. Unlike some other reviewers, we didn't have trouble locating an on-site parking space but they are narrow and shallow. It takes lots of backing and going forward maneuvers to get a large SUV or van out of a parking space. Tip: back into the space when parking your vehicle. Our room had no luggage rack and 2" of daylight under the entry door. On the second day we covered that space with a rolled up towel.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Judy R
Reviewed July 19, 2013

We stayed here on vacation from July 7th - July 11th because it was a decently price, pet friendly, oceanfront hotel that served an AMAZING (their word) free breakfast. I don't have a lot to say about the place that is either positive or negative just honest. The breakfast was nowhere near amazing. They only had out one waffle iron the first morning we went down to b-fast (found out later they had two but were too lazy to put them both out b/c either they didn't want to clean two or no time to b/c only had one guy working) The eggs were hard, the sausage patties looked like micro-mystery meat. The only thing worth the wait was the waffles and there was line forming for those. I had to ask that the jelly be replenished (others on their reviews were right about food not being replenished). We just skipped b-fast the next morning. The final morning, I went down to make waffles for all three kids and there was a huge church group taking over the entire b-fast area. The waffle line was massive-waiting on the one iron. Geesh! I went back upstairs and came back in 45mins. and BAM! There were two irons (that's how i found out they had two all this time)! These church group kids were rampant everywhere- which really wasn't the hotels fault (just stating facts). I couldn't even nap because I swear some child was jumping off the bed every 30 seconds b/c I would hear the floor bang and the floor would rattle. I went the the bathroom and even the bathroom door rattled. I called downstairs to complain and the lady couldn't track where it was coming from. Finally, I guess she figured out who was doing it b/c it stopped after over 20 mins. By now I'm up-no nap! Judy and Vera (I think her name was) were very nice at the front desk. Although after I checked in, most of the time when I entered the building noone was ever there. I would have to call for someone to come to the desk. My husband said the internet was really slow ( he stayed on Candy Crush poor addict). Some of the dogs I saw were well over 25lbs.(or whatever their pound policy is). I was scared of some of those dogs that were walking with owners without leashes! The room was large and beds were comfy. Parking IS TIGHT but we never had to park across the street. There is a "Gentlemen's" club across the street called Biggins. Though we tried to keep our kids attention away from it at night, my oldest noticed it anyways. It was not rowdy or anything there, it was actually pretty quiet, but kids will notice everything and the the sign said "looking for new girls" didn't help. I would go back again but except for after we got back the Zimmerman verdict was read and now we are officially boycotting the state of Florida as a vacation spot. Don't want to get shot walking around in the dark and someone use the "Stand Your Ground Defense". No offense to Lexington Inn and Suites in Daytona Beach, Fl., but Myrtle Beach here we come again!

Room Tip: get a higher room so you won't have to worry about other people's dripping clothes
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 9, 2013

I booked this hotel because of the beach access.
My family and I had a great stay! The breakfast was always full and clean. The people at the front desk went above and beyond, Maintenance was always friendly. Our room was clean.
My family and I were sitting outside at one of the tables when the manager of the hotel came up and asked us if we wanted a cold bottled water because it was so hot out. We accepted the bottle water and when she went to give it to us she even put it in one of those can koozies so it would stay cold. I was very impressed.
We were sad to leave but will be back.
Thank you for a great stay.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family