Lexington Inn & Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Ocean Court Motel(Daytona Beach Shores)
View Hotel
Hawaiian Inn(Daytona Beach Shores)
View Hotel
Sun Viking Lodge(Daytona Beach Shores)
View Hotel
Seven Seas Resort(Daytona Beach Shores)
View Hotel
Tropical Manor(Daytona Beach Shores)
View Hotel
Best Western Aku Tiki Inn(Daytona Beach Shores)
View Hotel
Delta Hotels Daytona Beach Oceanfront(Daytona Beach Shores)
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Perry's Ocean Edge Resort(Daytona Beach Shores)
View Hotel
El Caribe Resort & Conference Center(Daytona Beach Shores)
View Hotel
All reviewshousekeeping managerfront deskocean frontawesome jobbiscuits and gravyhot breakfastfree breakfastkiddie poolpool towelsroom was largebagelsgreat roomking bedan older hotelthe breakfast areastaff was very friendlyoceanfront room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 12, 2013

I was going to Daytona for part of the week leading up to the Daytona 500. As with most cities when Nascar comes to town, most of the hotels in Daytona had raised their rates to exorbitant prices and/or were requiring a Saturday night stay, I wanted to check out on Saturday. Lexington Inn was extremely reasonable for Wednesday and Thursday nights of race week, and although the rate did increase for Friday night it was nowhere near as bad as the other hotels I checked.

The hotel itself looks like a fairly typical beach property from the outside. The room was surprisingly large, the bed was comfortable. My room, and I believe all the rooms, had a very nice large balcony with chairs and a small table that faced the beach- some not directly but you could catch a glimpse and definitely hear the waves (see photos of view). It was so pleasant when I was there that I left the door to the balcony open at night and listened to the waves. The room had a refrigerator and and microwave so it was possible to bring in drinks and some easy food. The hotel does not have a restaurant but is on Ocean Drive which is loaded with them.

I was on the top floor, which most would think to be an advantage but had one big disadvantage. The hot water took forever to get up to the top floor. I would turn on the bathroom sink to try to speed it up but sometimes after 10 minutes it was barely warm. I asked about it at the front desk and was told it was always like this.

My room was a non-smoking room, but because people were smoking by the pool, in the halls, etc. I could still smell smoke in my room and out on the balcony.

I would definitely consider staying here on future trips.

Room Tip: The top floors will be quiet but hot water takes forever to get into the shower.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Dianeinla
Reviewed March 2, 2013

Every year a bunch of us go down to FL for the Daytona 500 race and this year we stayed here at the Lexington. We had 6 people in our group. We stayed on the 6th floor and we had a room that slept 6-8.
In the main area when you walked in to the room had a small kitchen area that had a full size fridge, cooking range, microwave, cups and silverware. It also had a couch that turned into a sleeper (we didn't need to use) small table & 2 chairs, 2 queen size beds and full bathroom. It had a seperate attached door that led into another bedroom that had a king size bed and attached bathroom. So for 6 of us to share this for 5 days it wasn't bad and we didn't feel cramped.
With most of the hotels in Daytona this was a run of the mill hotel. Yes it could be updated and fixed up, but we were just happy because we didn't have any bugs or other things crawling around. We felt safe and didn't worry about our belongings. Everyone needs to remember that the salt water outside takes a HUGE toll on everything.
The complimentary breakfast was o.k. It seemed like once they ran out of something they didn't replace it :( They did have a waffle machine that made awesome waffles! So that is mostly what we all ate everyday.
There was a arcade that had 5 or 6 machines, but we didn't use it.
We only used the pool area once while we were there. (February was still kinda cold). There are 2 pools. Both were heated and cleaned, fresh towels were out so all was good there.
We only had an issue with parking once during our stay. Their parking lot was full so we had to park across the street at a pizza joint... not a big deal to walk across the street BUT when we went to get our rental car the next morning we had a BIG ding spot on the passenger side :( My husband did try and take extra care when he parked there so something like this wouldn't happen. Nothing was done about it so we were just out of luck.
Overall we will be back and had a very nice stay.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank SAE2012
Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

Only complaint was the maid came too early 9am while I was showering & then didn't come back. Room was really nice & beds super comfortable. Great view & gorgeous warm pool. Free breakfast was good too. Blonde Lady at front desk was really nice.

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank Meleah B
Reviewed February 1, 2013

Management and staff very friendly and attentive. It was our honeymoon. When we went to the pool and came back there was champagne with glasses with nice presentation. They don't have a jacuzzi, but their rooms are top of the line. And they serve a decent complimentary breakfast too.
All in all 2 thumbs up. Try New York Pizza excellent. Peter & Chiristine Popp

Room Tip: We stayed in 304, Oceanfront, Fed seagulls from balcony, they fly in and take from your hand. Or catch in mid flight. Awesome. They have 2 bedrooms with kitchens also. We would go back.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Mr Bill is the best!!!!! the staff awesome!!!! the hotel awesome!!!!! we love it!!!!! thanks for the family feel while we were here it was deeply appreciated thanks cant wait to come back to see the view everyday the breakfast was pleasing as well we are all around pleased and happy wish this hotel all the success!!!!!

Room Tip: its home away from home
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business