“Poor”

8:00 PM
OR
Order Online
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The food and beer was mediocre to poor. They have a nice patio area, but the service when you are out there is horrible. Lots of restaurants in the area, pick one of those. Most are all tourist traps but this is the worst in my opinion.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (562)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Went for dinner after a day of conference meals. Staff friendly but they could check in with diners a bit more frequently. That said, we ordered the Octoberfest special plate and it was great. It came with one of the best pretzels I've ever eaten. Food was tasty and prepared well. Would rate 4 stars if service was more attentive.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The food was cold and tasted terrible. The service was probably the worst that we have had in, well maybe EVER! I always try to give balanced reviews and, in the case of a negative review, a positive element. The only thing I could come up with is that it was close to the hotel

I wanted to post this early so that, hopefully, others don’t make our mistake.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

First time visit and I was pleased.Upscale brew pub with pleasing decor, good service and a supportive customers. I ordered lettuce wraps, large bowl of Maryland crab soup and a flight of 4 beers. Lettuce wraps were tasty, good potion, but messy to eat (if you are there for a business meeting). Maryland crab soup had a nice kick to it with assorted minced veggies and expect a very dark hearty soup. A bowl is quite filling, I would split it. Flight of four beers was a great deal. Service started questionable but finished strong. Less than $25 for what I described. Hard to believe there are negative write-ups for this place. I found it quite enjoyable.

Reviewed September 7, 2019 via mobile

Everything about this was awful except for the burger. Fries tasted like they’ve been sitting out for 30 minutes. Caesar salad was a super dressing. Meatballs felt like they were taken out of the frozen aisle. The description of the brussels sprouts in the menu stated bacon. There’s no bacon. On top of that, the appetizers came after we had all finished eating our food.

The manager made a nice gesture in giving us a gift card. Unfortunately, I would feel really uncomfortable about recommending this restaurant to any of my friends even with a gift card. We will never ever go here again and we will definitely tell her friends to skip this Restaurant.