“Great food, quick service, limited seating”
Review of Crab Cake Cafe

Crab Cake Cafe
Reviewed March 24, 2019 via mobile

The food is great! We had the crab and shrimp sandwiches and it was really good. Not much filler, mostly meat.

Seating is limited so you may have to share a table or take it to go.

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed March 22, 2019 via mobile

Wanted to make sure to get some seafood while in the area, but didn't want to go high end sit down restaurant. This was a little specialty restaurant that didn't have a big menu, but had big taste. They were busy while there for lunch. They had 6-8 main choices for crab cakes and shrimp. We ordered a traditional crabcakes and Hawaiian crabcakes. Unfortunately they delivered two traditional, so I didnt get to taste the other. Sadness and no offer for compensation for their error other than to wait for the correct item. Didn't have time for that. The were very generous with their fresh cut fries and extremely delicious cole slaw. Overall a win.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 10, 2019

This place was packed but I am glad we waited on line. The crab cakes were delicious as was the homemade cole slaw. Messy, fun and delicious. I will be back! My friends got the French fries which they reported were awesome as well.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed February 10, 2019 via mobile

My husband and I decided to dine cheap last night as we are staying at the Gaylord hotel. We wanted seafood so we picked this place. We had the shrimp and crabcakes meal, shrimp gumbo and the corn muffins. Everything was good, I would have liked the corn muffins a bit bigger for $3 but they were good so I ordered more. I thought the shrimp and crabcakes was separate but the put shrimp in the crabcakes. All in all it was good but not really worth it.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed January 7, 2019

As a Marylander, the crab cake didn't have much flavor and was sub-par. However, the staff was very attentive and checked on us consistently throughout the meal (despite this being a fast food place). I felt very welcomed by the team, here.

Date of visit: January 2019