This was my second trip to the Gaylord National and I was there for a convention, however, I would bring my family here without hesitation. The rooms were very nice and the bathroom was roomy. The cleanliness was above average and the beds are very comfortable. The staff was very responsive and all seemed eager to please. Our room did not have any bath soap, we called and requested housekeeping to bring some and they were there in less than five minutes. I was shocked. We ordered room service for real fast the day we left and, again, I was impressed. It arrived faster than I expected and was better than I expected. The food at our convention was better than I expected as well. It is difficult to feed that many people at once and maintain quality on all points, and I have to say it was well above average. There were other events going on with large groups while we were there for ours, and we were never crowded out by other groups. So, the place is large enough to accommodate . I noticed some families here during our stay and I hope they had a good experience among all the business, they seemed to be happy based on their friendliness and expressions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated along the banks of the Potomac, the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center is a monumental addition to the national capital region. With 2,000 luxurious guest rooms, including 110 lavish suites, and 470,000 square feet of meeting, convention and exhibition space, it’s the largest combined convention center and hotel in National Harbor and on the Eastern Seaboard. Here, guests will also enjoy four signature restaurants, a 20,000-square-foot spa, the area’s hottest ultra lounge, elegant retail shops and a magnificent waterfront promenade boasting a full-service marina and views of nearby Washington D.C. and Old Town Alexandria, Virginia. Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center is the cornerstone of the National Harbor project, a 300-acre waterfront destination offering world-class dining, retail and entertainment venues in Prince Georges County, Maryland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, bedfinder AG, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gaylord National Resort And Convention Center
- Gaylord National Hotel Oxon Hill
- Gaylord National Oxon Hill