“Good food”

Nando's
Order Online
Cuisines: Portuguese
Reviewed April 20, 2019 via mobile

Great location on corner with inside and outside seating. You will walk up and order your food at the counter but they will bring it to your table. The wait can take 10 or 15 minutes. The chicken we had was very good we tried the lime seasoning and the lime one. Chicken very moist and the flavors were outstanding. Got the roasted vegetables and salad for sides, the salad was good size with mix of leaf lettuce, spinach, tomatoes the roasted vegetables were mainly peppers but the flavor was great. Would go again

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed April 9, 2019

This fast, casual restaurant offers great Piri Piri chicken, served a variety of ways. It's well worth the visit.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed April 5, 2019 via mobile

I stop every time I’m in town which is once a month. I usually have the Peri Chicken and rice which is always excellent. Good food at a fair price. I would recommend it.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed April 3, 2019

This was my first time at Nando's and I just got the chicken wings, 6 piece. Maybe I was expected a little more but it was just so so. I must say that the restaurant was filled with people and I probably will try again and get something different because everything being brought to tables looked good but my wings were just ok.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed April 1, 2019

Excellent option at the National Harbor if you are looking for grilled chicken in the menu. The highlight of this restaurant is the wide variety of sauces that you can use with your food, in addition to some unique sides, drinks and dessert found in the Portuguese cuisine. I highly recommend this place to anyone vising the National Harbor.

Date of visit: October 2018