“Excellent food in the heart of National Harbor”
Review of Thai Pavilion

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 5, 2016

My co-worker and I had the Thai Pavillion fried rice. It was excellent. Serving size was large, so I had a to go plate and enjoyed leftover later that night. Service was great. Can't wait to go back.

Date of visit: August 2016
Write a reviewReviews (410)

Reviewed September 2, 2016

After finding not much that I wanted to eat at the Gaylord, I went down the street to this restaurant. The food was prepared very quickly and was very fresh and tasted great. Only negative was the price was slighly high for what I received.

Reviewed August 23, 2016 via mobile

Stopped in and seated quickly but was never served or acknowledged by wait staff so left. Waiter and waitresses passed by out table but never even made eye contact. Hope the food is good.

Reviewed August 23, 2016 via mobile

We attended a convention at the Gaylord National Harbour. Made reservations when the convention ran late. They were very accommodating. Their food was outstanding and customer service was outstanding.
We highly recommend the Tai Pavilion.

Reviewed August 22, 2016

I stumbled upon this restaurant while attending a convention at National Harbor. The service was as good as I can remember in a very long time. I had the Ka Pow with pork. Spicy, well cooked, and tasted great. Small and quaint atmosphere. It is a little pricey but everything in National Harbor is a tourist trap from what I have been able to see so far. I would reccomend this place to anyone who likes Thai food.