Nice to have a harbor view room and good bar service first night of stay. Both the bar and the hotel room had great views, but the rest of stay was subpar for a hotel of this nature.
Hallways dirty and stained, noisy rooms and common areas. Waited one hour for a single drink at the bar, lack of amenities one would expect such as a refrigerator, pool area closed during pool hours (pool looked rather uninviting anyway.)
Staff were personable enough, though no one available to carry bags or greet at door--seems they may have been short staffed or something
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rising up on the shores of the scenic Potomac River, The Westin National Harbor looks out over views of our nation's capital and its many landmarks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Starwood, Priceline, Odigeo, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your The Westin Washington National Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Washington National Harbor Hotel Oxon Hill
- Westin Oxon Hill
- Westin Hotel National Harbor
- Oxon Hill Westin