We stayed for 11 nights, first time we have ever gone All Inclusive at a hotel. Standard of food and range of food was incredible and the staff were so helpful. Nightly entertainment was the bush baby who came in for their piece of banana (don't try star fruit, doesn't like it!).
The room we had was at the back of the resort, away from the bars and very peaceful. Quite a lot of stairs to climb to get up to - especially if you had overindulged on the delicious deserts. The room was huge, with an impressively sized balcony (not the most comfy seats though) and a incredibly large bed with mosquito nets, TV if you needed it, safe - no extra charge, fridge stocked with water and soft drinks, tea/coffee making facilities and a spacious bathroom area - double shower.
The beach was awesome. Tide went out 2km apparently and left a huge area to explore - once you ran the gauntlet of the beach boys. Water shoes a must as poisonous and just prickly black urchins on the reef as well as jaggy bits of coral.
The African Rain Spa is brilliant, infinity pool, sauna and steam room and excellent treatments. The staff are from Thialand and are excellent.
Completley agree with previous post, whatever trip you do Safari Blue is a must. Make sure that you book the real one - through the hotel or your rep as there are a few others which claim to be safari blue but you will be disappointed. Dolphins, snorkelling and lobster - what more could you ask for.
Zanzibar is a beautiful island with a fascinating history, Neptune Pwani Beach is an idyllic place to experience it from.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Friendly and spacious, Neptune Pwani Beach Resort & Spa is an ideal choice for guests in search of a retreat that offers the "special touch", matched with attention to the finest of details. The Resort has been meticulously created, emulating traditional Zanzibar style, using the best in local design, interiors and furnishing, meeting top international standards. The Resort features 150 rooms all with terrace and ocean view, situated in 2 level blocks and 4 individual beachfront suites with in-room Jacuzzi. Facilities include 3 restaurants, 2 bars, the Rain & Earth Spa, the Spherique Boutique, conference room and facilities and a water sports centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Jovago.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Neptune Pwani Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandies Neptune Pwani Beach Hotel Pwani Mchangani
- Neptune Pwani Beach Kiwengwa
- Neptune Pwani Beach Hotel Kiwengwa
- Neptune Pwani Beach Resort & Spa Zanzibar Island/Pwani Mchangani