Super hotel eith two large pools one with swim up bar. There are plenty of sun loungers on the beachfront. The sea view is stunning. Walking on the beach is great among the pools and sandy spits.
Rooms were spacious and each with a large balcony. They were well cleaned and each has a fridge with soft drinks restocked every day.
Food was very good and good variety. There is a sprciality pizza restaurant. Bar has a good atmosphere. There is evening entertainment each night of a band or dancing.
There are also regular daytime activities from volleyball to the beach or village walk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Friendly and spacious, Neptune Pwani Beach Resort & Spa is an ideal choice for guests in search of a retreat that offers the "special touch", matched with attention to the finest of details. The Resort has been meticulously created, emulating traditional Zanzibar style, using the best in local design, interiors and furnishing, meeting top international standards. The Resort features 150 rooms all with terrace and ocean view, situated in 2 level blocks and 4 individual beachfront suites with in-room Jacuzzi. Facilities include 3 restaurants, 2 bars, the Rain & Earth Spa, the Spherique Boutique, conference room and facilities and a water sports centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotwire, Agoda, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Neptune Pwani Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandies Neptune Pwani Beach Hotel Pwani Mchangani
- Neptune Pwani Beach Kiwengwa
- Neptune Pwani Beach Hotel Kiwengwa
- Neptune Pwani Beach Resort & Spa Zanzibar Island/Pwani Mchangani