Sandies Neptune, Zanzibar was chosen at random from a brochure- and what a wonderful choice it was! Paying full board allowed us to eat in any of the several restaurants, all with wonderful views of the clear blue sea and crystalline swimming pools (of which there are a few!)
The staff were friendly, the excursions (snorkling, Stone Town, Dhow excursion, spice farm etc)well planned and suggested, the food was excellent and the rooms clean and comfortable. of course we were two steps from the beach areas as well as the beautiful gardens. Would certainly go back again, one day! Nearly forgot to recommend the Spa facilities as well- all added to a most enjoyable holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Friendly and spacious, Neptune Pwani Beach Resort & Spa is an ideal choice for guests in search of a retreat that offers the "special touch", matched with attention to the finest of details. The Resort has been meticulously created, emulating traditional Zanzibar style, using the best in local design, interiors and furnishing, meeting top international standards. The Resort features 150 rooms all with terrace and ocean view, situated in 2 level blocks and 4 individual beachfront suites with in-room Jacuzzi. Facilities include 3 restaurants, 2 bars, the Rain & Earth Spa, the Spherique Boutique, conference room and facilities and a water sports centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Neptune Pwani Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandies Neptune Pwani Beach Hotel Pwani Mchangani
- Neptune Pwani Beach Kiwengwa
- Neptune Pwani Beach Hotel Kiwengwa
- Neptune Pwani Beach Resort & Spa Zanzibar Island/Pwani Mchangani