A great place to relax and unwind. Food and drinks very varied and absolute eye and the palate. There were daily, both at lunch and dinner table, among many other dishes of fresh fish - just awesome. Super Clean conditioning of room on the well-kept outdoor area, restaurants, pools, beach and freely accessible toilets. Very friendly and dedicated staff - a small smile opens hearts! Desk (Safari Blue boat trip with snorkelling, spice gardens and Stone Town, etc.), we have booked through the Edi-Murphy Group on the beach, good value for money and all recommended. An absolute pampering experience is the one-hour massage with Catherine on the beach next to the kitesurf shack. All in all a great place for relaxation - we will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Friendly and spacious, Neptune Pwani Beach Resort & Spa is an ideal choice for guests in search of a retreat that offers the "special touch", matched with attention to the finest of details. The Resort has been meticulously created, emulating traditional Zanzibar style, using the best in local design, interiors and furnishing, meeting top international standards. The Resort features 150 rooms all with terrace and ocean view, situated in 2 level blocks and 4 individual beachfront suites with in-room Jacuzzi. Facilities include 3 restaurants, 2 bars, the Rain & Earth Spa, the Spherique Boutique, conference room and facilities and a water sports centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Neptune Pwani Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandies Neptune Pwani Beach Hotel Pwani Mchangani
- Neptune Pwani Beach Kiwengwa
- Neptune Pwani Beach Hotel Kiwengwa
- Neptune Pwani Beach Resort & Spa Zanzibar Island/Pwani Mchangani