I thought I had already written my review to Next Paradise but I am happy to type it out again as this place is my favourite!
My partner and I stayed here in February of this year for about 9 nights in a villa (we extended as it was so nice!). We fell in love with the place the moment we drove into the place and we had not booked as we had decided to check out two places first. After being greeted by Marina and Daniella and their warm welcomes, together with the beautiful setting and viewing of the rooms and facilities, we had to stay. Stuart is very nice and they all make you feel welcome and take pride in their work.
At any one point, you never feel like the place is packed which is awesome. There is a fabulous pool in the centre and the beach is at your door step! You can swim out there but make sure the tide is in as you'll have to walk out a bit. The beach is quiet with a few local dhow boat operators around and people to sell you things but it's all licensed.
This place is relaxing, intimate and boutique so if you want to party all night long, go elsewhere please!
The staff are all excellent! They are friendly and helpful without being intrusive, a fine balance many resort/hotels need to learn. The food was great, breakfast is a great choice, especially the chocolate croissants! The dinner is plentiful and a menu is place up each afternoon (3-4 courses). We ordered small thing for lunch as you are so full from breakfast and need space for dinner! But depends what your appetite is like!
There are bikes for you to use if you want to go exploring, the nearby village is humble and small so no real shops but that's why you head to Stonetown before/after. There are books/games and the staff can organise you tours if need be. We had a massage from the lady who works there and it was great as it was located in a private area near the beach!
Looking back now, this still is my favourite place to date, the ambiance, relaxation, service, value are something special making it a unique experience....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Next Paradise Boutique Resort sits on one of the most beautiful white sandy beaches of Zanzibar, facing directly the Indian Ocean and protected by the coral reef which is about one kilometer away.located only 45 minutes drive from Stone Town and 30 minutes from Nungwi and Kendwua, (the beaches of north) it is perfect place to organize excursions, spice tours, swim with dolphins, big game fishing, kite surfing , diving and snorkeling to Mnemba atoll. The charming small hotel is well known because of its sober elegance, the excellent food and especially for its intimate and quiet atmosphere. At Next Paradise you will find 16 fully furnished rooms all provided with air conditioning and sea view private verandahs. Our staff is always happy to offer individual attention to every single guest of the hotel. Whether you're looking to book your honeymoon or need inspiration for a romantic getaway, we have special offers for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Next Paradise Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Next Paradise Boutique Hotel Pwani Mchangani
- Next Paradise Boutique Resort Zanzibar Island/Pwani Mchangani