Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Best kiteschool worldwide

I had quality lessons with Stephanka, I learned kitesurfing in three days due to ger amazing... read more

Reviewed December 25, 2018
Christine B
via mobile
Top kitesurfing experience

Ok, let’s put the record straight here. There is learning kitesurfing and then there is LEARNING... read more

Reviewed December 18, 2018
paoloflah73
via mobile

All reviews learn kitesurfing weather conditions low tide waikiki resort quality brand location equipment spot lagoon teaching school beginners team zanzibar
Selected filters
Reviewed January 28, 2018

I was visiting Zanzibar and had the chance to stop by Pwani Mchangani.
The spot is wonderfull either if you want to chill or get some action! For that I recommand you to stop by the Swell Kiteschool. The school is located in an uncrowded spot with hip high water in the lagoon at low tide: perfect if you are a beginer or if you just like to enjoy an heavenly place on your own.
It is run by a couple of qualified instructors. The courses are of really good quality and adapted to your level. All the equipment is brand new. Vlasta helped me to learn a great deal in a real short time!! I really appreciated his way of teaching kite (demonstrations in the water, etc.). Even after the lessons, he always took time to carefully answer all my questions.

I totally recommand you to go there !!

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed December 30, 2017 via mobile

I have been learned kite boarding for the second year in a row and plan to back. Very good instructors, with good advise for each individual, allowing progress to be made at your own pace!
Great school!

Date of experience: December 2017
1  Thank janhX1901IR
Reviewed December 3, 2017

I have been recently visiting Zanzibar location Waikiki resort in November for few weeks and I meet one lovely couple who runs Swell Kiteschool. My boyfriend and my self-were interesting in learning to kitesurf but unlucky with the weather condition, basically we had beautiful sunny days ahead but not really windy at that particular period so we end up learning to stand-up paddle. Well I thought is going to be very easy but wasn't. Basically look easier as it is. And because of my short temper personality if something doesn't work for me in short period of time I'm literally quicly giving up. Stephania and Rasta :-) are Absolute professionals not just in their jobs but with clients. They knew how to encourage you and give you confidence and are very patient.
So if you ever gonna go to Pwani Mchangani in Zanzibar and you would love to learn kitesurfing or windsurfing even stand-up paddle or you wanna just rent equipment highly recommend this school. I'm definitely coming back for kite lessons next year.

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed October 16, 2017 via mobile

Great place!
I really enjoyed the kite lessons. Wonderful place and most professional teaching.
I started from nothing and after a few lessons I was on the board.
Thank you so much for the good time!
Sebastian

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed October 10, 2017

Very nice place to kitesurf, the spot is not crowded , so quiet place to learn, even if you have to cope with the tides to go kitesurfing. Very good kitesurfing lessons, the explanations allows you to progress efficiently. I would definitly recommend this school !!

Date of experience: October 2017
Štěpánka L, Vlastník at Swell Kiteschool Zanzibar, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2017

Thanks a lot Diane! We are really happy that you enjoy it, girls;-) See you next time!