Me and my boyfriend spent two weeks in this hotel. The owners and all staff are very friendly and helpful in case of any problems, not even related to the hotel. We didn't even feel like in hotel, but like in friends' holiday house. The whole resort reminded me Hawaii. There is sand everywhere around. You go out of your room, which was like little house and you step directly to sand. Restaurant is just few steps from room, as well as beach. Restaurant is nice, situated outside under the roof. Breakfast was very good, we had pastries, fruits, and then selection of cooking breakfast, like omelet, pancakes, waffles, french toast, etc. I would recommend to add some vegetable and cheese. However what we had was perfectly fine. We also ate dinners there as there is nothing around. The dinners are very nice too, but little bit expensive. At the beach you have sunbeds and you can relax there whole day and no one will bother you. People selling souvenirs are not allowed to come to you. They just walk on the beach and offering their products. In case you are interested, you come to them. The beach is very long, so you can make nice walks during the day as well. Beach and the whole resort is cleaned every morning. Also the rooms are cleaned every morning. We had the smallest room, but it was enough. The fan was working great, so no air con needed. I was just upset there was no Cannibal party at that time as season just started. Was really looking forward to that. Anyway, we had very nice time at this resort and really enjoyed it. I would highly recommend this hotel as it is very relaxing, friendly and for good price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Resort is located on one of the most beautiful and unspoiled beaches of Zanzibar : Pwani Mchangani. The resort is surrounded by the lush green palm trees and bushes. Built right on the beach so forget your shoes and relax. A perfect place to chill-out. Taste an Authentic Italian Pizza from our wood oven and enjoy your food on our newly built beach terrace next to the Indian Ocean. Welcome to Waikiki....Feel at home ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com and Jovago.com so you can book your Waikiki Zanzibar Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waikiki Zanzibar Hotel Pwani Mchangani
- Waikiki Hotel Pwani Mchangani Mdogo
- Waikiki Zanzibar Resort Zanzibar Island/Pwani Mchangani