The location of this resort is Great, right on the beach. The atmosphere is very relaxed, you only need your shoes again when you leave. Our room was nicely decorated and very clean. The staff were always very helpful and friendly.
They organised us a trip to go snorkelling which was well organised and the snorkelling was awesome. Can't believe how time flies when you having fun.
We found the food for half board very limited, would be nice to have a little more choice. Pizzas on the beach were sooooo tasty. I thought the price of their drinks were pricey.
They have a party every Friday night, so if you not into loud music avoid this venue on a Friday as everything takes place in the middle which is right outside the rooms.
We had no water for nearly a whole day which was very unpleasant, but I believe it affected the whole side of the island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Resort is located on one of the most beautiful and unspoiled beaches of Zanzibar : Pwani Mchangani. The resort is surrounded by the lush green palm trees and bushes. Built right on the beach so forget your shoes and relax. A perfect place to chill-out. Taste an Authentic Italian Pizza from our wood oven and enjoy your food on our newly built beach terrace next to the Indian Ocean. Welcome to Waikiki....Feel at home ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Jovago.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Waikiki Zanzibar Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waikiki Zanzibar Hotel Pwani Mchangani
- Waikiki Hotel Pwani Mchangani Mdogo
- Waikiki Zanzibar Resort Zanzibar Island/Pwani Mchangani