It was the best decision ever to come to Waikiki for our stay! Such a nice quiet place, such nice and open minded people ! Thank you!
We came to kitesurf and had every day wind, and we were almost alone in the beautiful lagoon.
I would recommend this place with best feelings further!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Resort is located on one of the most beautiful and unspoiled beaches of Zanzibar : Pwani Mchangani. The resort is surrounded by the lush green palm trees and bushes. Built right on the beach so forget your shoes and relax. A perfect place to chill-out. Taste an Authentic Italian Pizza from our wood oven and enjoy your food on our newly built beach terrace next to the Indian Ocean. Welcome to Waikiki....Feel at home ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity and Jovago.com so you can book your Waikiki Zanzibar Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waikiki Zanzibar Hotel Pwani Mchangani
- Waikiki Hotel Pwani Mchangani Mdogo
- Waikiki Zanzibar Resort Zanzibar Island/Pwani Mchangani