The Waikiki Zanzibar Resort scores a very good in my books. Its not perfect or 5-star, and nor to they claim to be, but it is a nice little resort. Flavio and Sarah (the owners) are delightful as many others have pointed out and were always very helpful and friendly. The rooms are great, the pizza (recently introduced) truely wonderful and the atmosphere very relaxing. The chef could use a little more spices in the food but otherwise, we had an enjoyable stay at Waikiki.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Resort is located on one of the most beautiful and unspoiled beaches of Zanzibar : Pwani Mchangani. The resort is surrounded by the lush green palm trees and bushes. Built right on the beach so forget your shoes and relax. A perfect place to chill-out. Taste an Authentic Italian Pizza from our wood oven and enjoy your food on our newly built beach terrace next to the Indian Ocean. Welcome to Waikiki....Feel at home ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com and Travelocity so you can book your Waikiki Zanzibar Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waikiki Zanzibar Hotel Pwani Mchangani
- Waikiki Hotel Pwani Mchangani Mdogo
- Waikiki Zanzibar Resort Zanzibar Island/Pwani Mchangani