“Great hotel”

Ranked #9 of 18 Hotels in Galloway
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great hotel”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

I had a nice time and enjoyed my stay.. Will surely tell my friends about this hotel and the service...and the way they treat people....I mainly like how I still had a room ready eventhou I showed up two hours late to check in

• Stayed April 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Reviewed March 30, 2014

I've stayed at plenty of hotels and motels in Atlantic city and on the white horse pike, the reason I choose the galloway travelodge over all of them is...
Overall value, the friendliest front desk and housekeeping people, the rooms are great, nice telivision, nice refrigerator, microwave, cleanliness, the prices are incredibly cheap.
I will continue to be a loyal customer to the travelodge on 7th ave. On the white horse pike. I haven't found a better place to stay, and doubt I will anytime soon, five stars in my book, big thumbs up!!!!

Bronx, New York
Reviewed March 25, 2014

The hotel is real nice. The manager and the cleaning lady was so nice. Everthing was clean and it's close to alantic city and all the shopping areas.when I got here I did not have to wait I got my room right away. I also got a parking spot in front of my room. Also the parking was free. I was suppost to stay for 2 days but I liked it so much I stayed the whole week. I will b back in one week .

Eht
Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

Friendly staff .. The hotel manager was nice.. We didn't like are first room we was in so called him and he changed are room without a problem and was really nice about it.. We got the morning phone call that we asked for and 30 min late checkout as well.. Over all it's a good hotel for the price and we enjoyed our stay ..

Los Angeles, California
Reviewed March 7, 2014

The room is a Good size , it's quite in the area as well as the hotel , they gave us extra towels and was so nice . The price of the room was the cheapest in the area and checkin and out was fast and simple .. I will come here again the next time I'm in town.

• Stayed March 2014
Also consider these accommodations in or near Galloway
Travelodge Absecon Atlantic City
Clarion Inn & Suites Atlantic City North
Crystal Inn & Suites
Crystal Inn & Suites
#10 of 18 in Galloway

Been to Travelodge Atlantic City? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Travelodge Atlantic City

Property: Travelodge Atlantic City
Address: 316 E White Horse Pike, Galloway, NJ 08205-9565
Location: United States > New Jersey > Jersey Shore > Galloway
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #9 of 18 Hotels in Galloway
Hotel Class:2 star — Travelodge Atlantic City 2*
Room Have 40'' Flat Screen HD TV,HD Channel,HBO, All Rooms Have Fridge-Microwave-Coffee Maker-Hair Dryer ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Travelodge Atlantic City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Absecon Travel Lodge