“Great location, 15min ride from everything you need”

Travelodge Atlantic City
Ranked #9 of 18 Hotels in Galloway
Burlington, Massachusetts
“Great location, 15min ride from everything you need”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

Excellent room service, very close to a restaurant, 15 min ride from great attractions in NJ. I really enjoyed it, I would recommend. If you are looking for "affordable rates" you got it here, friendly staff, nice rooms, loved it. Thank you so much travelodge. We reserved three rooms for the weekend, we'll definitely see you again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Terry T
Bobrathod, Front Office Manager at Travelodge Atlantic City, responded to this review, October 7, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write this review,at travelodge we strive to give you best. thanks

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Washington, New Jersey
Reviewed September 22, 2012

the room was very good, and very nice even to chat with, the pool looked inviting , but the weather wasnt., i would recommend this hotel to anyone who wants a small quiet place to stay with very friendly management

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank rob m
SEAL BEACH
Reviewed September 19, 2012

The toilet was not flushing properly. The neighbor next door played loud music til midnight. We can hear the traffic going by in our room even with the window and door closed. We tried to call the front desk to complain but nobody picked-up.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham

Absecon, New Jersey
Reviewed September 17, 2012

I was very surprised at how friendly and accomodating the staff were. The rooms were very nice for the price. Anything i needed either the manager Bob or the housekeeper Celeste awould do their best to accomodate me. I had my grandchildren for the weekend and they loved swimming in the pool, which by the way was beautifully cleaned. Not only did the housekeeper entertain my grandchildren, i also found her to be delightful. I will without a doubt be back. Thank you Celeste and Bob.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank mary c
Montreal, Canada
Reviewed September 11, 2012

me and my girlfriend come to atlantic city for the past 13 years and we tried diffrent hotels, on absecon, and we stopped at this one to try it out the prices where great . and the rooms where very clean, the owner was very polite. and the maid was great too. the rooms where quiet and very clean, the ac was working fine, put it this way,,,,, we will be back again and again, near to all the stores,

Room Tip: any rooms are great top or bottom
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank 123malkin
Willingboro, New Jersey
Reviewed September 4, 2012

I only stayed 2 nights at the Travelodge. Would I stay again ?...Definitely ! I usually stay at another nearby hotel when I visit Atlantic city and I compared prices between that one and the Travelodge, didnt want to spend a lot of money for just a weekend. The Travelodge offered me a better deal and I took it . Upon arrival I had the pleasure to meet Bob Rathad the front desk person with whom I had spoken to on the phone a couple of times previous to my check in . He was very helpful , friendly and accomodating. Check in was quick, room was clean and the pool water was crystal clear !! Right now I am deciding if I want to return ro Atlantic City for my birthday. If I do, I will definitely stay at the Travelodge.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Desiree K
Lebanon, Pennsylvania
Reviewed September 4, 2012

the travelodge in Absecon NJ was reasonablally price and clean for a one nighter.It was close to the beach and the casino's,with 10min ride...Lots of places to eat within walking distance.It was very quite and plenty of parking.Will stay again for two nighter -next month.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Galloway
Travelodge Absecon Atlantic City
Red Roof Inn & Suites Atlantic City
Holiday Inn Express Absecon - Atlantic City Area
Best Western Garden State Inn
Country Hearth Inn Atlantic City/Galloway
Clarion Inn & Suites Atlantic City North

Been to Travelodge Atlantic City? Share your experiences!