“Grateful for Good Food”

Oxtail Pho and Banh Mi
Ranked #8 of 63 Restaurants in Galloway
Description: Flavorful meat, savory stock, slippery thin rice noodles and fresh herbs in oxtail-only broth providing intensely beef-y broth heaven.
Reviewed February 7, 2019 via mobile

This is an excellent place to eat Vietnamese food. The charbroiled beef is super delicious. The staff is very friendly and professional.

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed November 12, 2018 via mobile

I truthfully haven’t had anything from Oxtail I didn’t like. My favorites are charbroiled pork or shrimp vermicelli. The general tsos is the best I’ve ever had. It’s light and not greasy.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed October 25, 2018 via mobile

Very good food. Great Flavors. Clean restaurant with freindly staff and good sized portions.we were pleasently surprised by this tucked away little place.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed September 25, 2018

My second time eating here. Super clean bright place with a modern vibe. Very friendly family service.Amazing flavors in everything I ate! Last trip had the char broiled pork over noodles, was excellent. Pad Thai was the best I ever had anywhere. Very reasonable prices, BYOB. My go to spot as I travel through the area. Enjoy!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed May 19, 2018 via mobile

Went here on a whim and it was worth it! Portions were huge!! Food was very good and the hot tea was free. We ate in and the staff was very friendly and attentive. Lots if to-go orders being picked up too, seems like a popular place.

Date of visit: May 2018