“A wonderful surprise”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 22, 2013

We drove past this place on the way to The Marriott Villas and then went back for dinner. Boy were we glad we did! We are from Baltimore and used to fabulous food in Greektown there. This place was equal or better. Try the grilled octopus. Have never seen it served that way --- a whole tentacle grilled to perfection. All the food was freshly and simply prepared, seasoned perfectly. Authentic Greek food at reasonable prices.

17  Thank Maggiemay602

Reviewed January 31, 2013

My wife and I were looking for a BYOB to have dinner prior to heading into Atlantic City for a concert at Boardwalk Hall. We looked this place up and made our reservation. Wow! What an incredible dinner we both enjoyed. My wife ordered the chicken special and I ordered the pork tenderloin. Meals were served very hot and were very tasty! Service was excellent as well. Ordinarily when traveling to Atlantic City, which we do about a half dozen times a year, we eat at one of the casinos and spend a small fortune. Not any more...we plan to make Athenian Garden our stop for dinner from this point on.

17  Thank Joseph M
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Overall very good quality. My only complaint is that the falafel is sometimes a bit dry. Good service. BYOB makes it even more appealing. Very accomodating with special requests

18  Thank nshawk
Reviewed December 21, 2012

My son loves the spankopita (spinach pie) and the pastichio (macaroni with ground meat and bechamel sauce), both of which are among the best we've ever tasted. The tsatsiki sauce (yogurt sauce) is made just right -- the perfect blend. Everything we've ever eaten here has been delicious. The restaurant is family-owned and operated. Service is friendly and warm. This is one of the best restaurants in this area!

17  Thank Aghavni
Reviewed October 17, 2012

My wife had and event at Stockton College, starting at 1pm so we ate lunch at the Athenian Garden (10 minute drive from the College). This family run restaurant has great service, and an excellent lunch, at a very affordable price. I had a freshly made Falafel, and my wife had the hot Veggie Sandwich, .(Grilled Spinach, Eggplant, Mushrooms, Tomatoes, Onions, Red Peppers and Tzatziki sauce). Both came on very tasty flat bread, and homemade Tzatziki sauce which really made the sandwich amazing. The owners were very friendly and attentive. I wish we had a go-to restaurant of this type closer to home.

17  Thank pjriccio