“Darn, you noticed”

Celina's Mulberry Market & Grille
Ranked #18 of 56 Restaurants in Galloway
Cuisines: Cafe, Grill
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Welcome to Celina's!We serve breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and are open 7 days a week. You can enjoy your meal in our dining room, pick up some take-out, or even have it delivered. We also have an extensive hot and cold catering menu that is fit for any occasion. We even have a kids menu! Check here on Facebook for our daily specials, or call us to be added to our daily fax special list. From our breakfast to our dinners to our award winning vegetarian menu, there is something here for everyone!
Reviewed May 21, 2014

Been holding off reviewing the place for fear that it would get even more popular. This part of Jersey has some great breakfast spots and come summer they are all overflowing. Ah well, now you know. Probably the best breakfast in the area (sorry Howell's, sorry Shea's). Ok, so you say, what about Gilchrist? Different animal. These are fine breakfast meals served in a casual setting. Gilchrist is the short order cooking at it's best. Nice people, great coffees and teas and the omelets are outstanding. My favorite breakfast though, the huevos rancheros. Lunch is also good... nice sandwiches and salads though the burgers are nothing special.

1  Thank takagent

Reviewed May 19, 2014

We go to Celina's about once a month for either breakfast or dinner.

Breakfasts are excellent, big portions and nice selection. Food is fresh and made to order. They don't open until 8 am which is the only thing I would complain about and that's only because we stopped one day after an early blood draw around the corner and I was starving.

Dinners are equally terrific and are made to order. I had the zucchini cakes (love them) and the pasta primavera with grilled chicken and he had the jumbo shrimp wrapped in prosciutto appetizer and the filet which was medium even though he ordered medium rare. We both had the house salad with balsamic vinaigrette instead of the raspberry vinaigrette it comes with. The salad is baby greens, almonds, dried cranberries and goat cheese and it's yummy. My dinner was very good, I brought home more then half of it and one of the zucchini cakes. They bring you bread and butter too. We had one of their smaller tables so it got a little crowded at times but the host/bus boy was attentive and took away any dirty plates quickly. He had dessert, Dark Side of the Moon, and he enjoyed it but was disappointed the cappuccino/espresso maker was on the fritz and had to settle for regular coffee. The regular coffee was fresh.

They also close by 8 pm and have seemed hesitant to serve us after 7 so get there early and make a reservation if it's the weekend.

I would recommend Celina's to everyone. We prefer local places where the food is made fresh and this is one of our favorites. They have vegetarian options also and beverages you don't normally see, like iced green tea and juices like Wake Me Up.

Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

Have eaten here often and always greeted by a friendly hostess or server. Food is always great. Love the menu.

Reviewed March 6, 2014

We were driving to another restaurant for breakfast as we passed Celina's. We noticed cars in their parking lot and came back to eat there. We had never ate breakfast there before and were pleasantly surprised with the food. Service as always was great. Will definitely return again for breakfast as well as other meals.

Reviewed March 2, 2014

I have enjoyed a sweet potato and black bean burger and a portabello mushroom sandwich at Celina's. Both were good but a little soggy. The black bean burger was waaaaay too mushy for my tastes even though it had good flavor. I was disappointed that the sandwich/burger didn't come with fries but rather SunChips and you had to pay extra for fries. The second time I went it was for dinner and while I ate off the lunch menu, my friends had the dinner menu. One had a stuffed chicken breast and the other had a steak - all amazingly, artistically presented. I would go back because of its close proximity to my work but the sandwiches need a little work.