“Pleasantly Surprised...”

Celina's Mulberry Market & Grille
Ranked #21 of 53 Restaurants in Galloway
Cuisines: Cafe, Grill
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Welcome to Celina's!We serve breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and are open 7 days a week. You can enjoy your meal in our dining room, pick up some take-out, or even have it delivered. We also have an extensive hot and cold catering menu that is fit for any occasion. We even have a kids menu! Check here on Facebook for our daily specials, or call us to be added to our daily fax special list. From our breakfast to our dinners to our award winning vegetarian menu, there is something here for everyone!
Brigantine, New Jersey
“Pleasantly Surprised...”
Reviewed February 2, 2014

I have lived in or near Galloway for many years and have been in Celina's for take out, but never for a sit down meal. Stopped in for breakfast on a Sunday. Sat down right away at a nice table in the corner by the window. The waitress was very pleasant and attentive. While deciding on what to order I considered a pastry, but when I went to look at the selection, all the muffins were wrapped in plastic wrap. Having owned a bakery, I can tell you, nothing good happens to a muffin in plastic wrap. Deciding on an omelet with spinach and broccoli was a pleasant surprise. It was very delicate and the veggies were perfectly sautéed and seasoned. The multi-grain would have impressed me if it had been a heartier version. My daughter ordered a quesadilla. The portion was generous and take out was necessary. We both ordered lattes. I am a latte lover and I would rate it on a scale of 1-10 as a 5. Nothing in particular wrong, just a roast that I personally didn't fancy all that much. Atmosphere was low key and friendly. It did get very busy by the time we left with people waiting. I wouldn't ever want to sit in the side to rear section, however. I passed it on my way to the ladies and it struck me as too dark and not a cozy dark. Perhaps for a dinner reservation when it is dark outside as well. All in all a pleasant experience. I will try it again!

• Visited February 2014

Mount Royal, New Jersey
“A Nice Local Spot”
Reviewed January 21, 2014

Both the food and service has always been good. Reasonably priced for mostly organic foods, which usually tends to be pricey. You can eat-in or take out and the food is prepared and presented in equal good fashion. It's a little nook worth checking out.

Visited June 2013
“Fantastic”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

We didn't want Subway and this place popped up on a search. So glad it did! Family had apple bacon chicken sandwich, grilled cheese, and turkey sandwiches. All were excellent. Took dessert to go. Wait staff was excellent and we highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Marcelle A
CelinasCafe, Owner at Celina's Mulberry Market & Grille, responded to this review, September 4, 2013
Thank you! We are so glad you enjoyed it!!
Galloway, New Jersey
“Always good, our go to place”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Celina's is our go to place and our breakfast place.
Good healthy/quality food, prices do reflect that, and the staff is always welcoming.

No frills about the place and always clean.
We have dined for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Specials changing constantly.

They always have an ommelette as a special in addition to their menu selections. That is often a choice of mine.
I know they have a new hot/cold tea selection with various flavors

Never disappoints.

• Visited August 2013
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Foodies: Check This Out!”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Went to this restaurant with family for dinner. The atmosphere is relaxed, pleasant and casual. The biggest surprise was the food-it was fabulous!! It was on par with a fine restaurant. The chicken garlic soup was delicious, the house salad (with goat cheese, cranberries and a light vinegarette) was yummy. Two in our party ordered salmon; one person had it with a pineapple chutney, another asked for a miso ginger sauce and both were very pleased. I had the blackened grouper with a tomato cilantro salsa and it was the best I have ever had. The server was friendly.
The ambiance for dinner could be improved with tablecloths as they have candles and fine food. The dinner entree prices (in 20 dollar range) are on par with a good restaurant but they do have sandwich and salads choices.
Was impressed with the variety of menu choices and the pesto dip that was served with the bread.
Vegetarians will be happy with dinner entree choices as there were some delightful choices.
No bar service but some patrons had wine so I would imagine it is a bring your own-call ahead to check if important to you.
Definitely a place to try...not far from shore points.
Can't wait to try it for breakfast and lunch!
Jeannie

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank J G
CelinasCafe, Social Media Manager at Celina's Mulberry Market & Grille, responded to this review, July 5, 2013
Thanks Jeannie! We're glad you and your party enjoyed your food, and we hope to see you guys again for breakfast and lunch. Be sure to follow Celina's Mulberry Market on Facebook to see all of our daily specials, and share your experience with other visitors to the Jersey Shore. See you soon!