“Service not the best”

W L Goodfellows & Co
Reserve with OpenTable
W L Goodfellows & Co is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 56 Restaurants in Galloway
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Our extensive menu features Gourmet Burgers, Creative Sandwiches and Cool, Crisp Salads on the lunch side.For the hungry dinner appetite our specialties include Sweet Thai Chili Glazed Mahimahi, Maryland Style Crab Cakes, Shrimp & Asparagus Summer Style, Lasagne, Chicken Pot Pie, Roasted Herbed Chicken, Sizzling Fajitas, Fresh Cut Steaks, B.B.Q. Baby Back Ribs, Italian and Stir Frys and Our Famous Original French Fried Lobster Tails. Have a warm “Apple Crisp” for dessert. A solid craft beer menu featuring over 80 bottles and pouring 12 rotating Craft Beers. Half Price Happy Hours from 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 Monday thru Fridays includes house drinks, domestic and imported bottled beers and most appetizers. Coffee drinks and cappuccinos. Sunday Brunch from 11:00 a.m. Children’s Menu. Reservations accepted.
Reviewed October 16, 2013

The service is not the best at least it wasn't for us. The food is very good though. We had a party of five adults. I ate the fettuccini alfredo & I was very happy & would get it again. My mom had the meatloaf said it was salty. The pork BBQ was very good. You do get charged extra for sides which is disappointing. You can only get two refills & you are charged after that. I drank water & I was surprised that it wasn't bad. I believe the waiter told me it was filtered. All in all I would visit again if in the area.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

great calzones, food is good. People that work here are usually friendly and will meet your every need. nice atmosphere

Reviewed September 23, 2013

I saw this restaurant online and it was right next to my motel that I was staying at. Good food with large menu choices and good drinks. The seating arrangements are very comfortable, very nice interior and service is fast. Many choices and decent prices, I will be going back to Goodfellows again.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

We've been to Goodfellows on a number of occasions in the past with great to ok experiences,went tonight and were very disappointed....Service was good and attentive nacho grande cold out of the kitchen...."gourmet" burger? essentially a small thick bacon cheeseburger w/ 3 pickles and the additional $1.50 handful of steak fries and ZERO presentation. Ordered one of the Craft draft beers(very good selection as advertised) but the beer was "kind of" cold...expected better on all fronts...Applebees would have been as good if not better and LOT less $$$ .

2  Thank TurksJKKC
Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

My husband & I we're staying up the street @ the Holiday Inn Express & stopped @ Goodfella's for lunch.
The menu is about 10pg no lie and for someone like me who's indecisive this is way overwhelming.
We ordered the spinach artichoke dip its was ok I've had better. (I prefer this dip with tortilla chips) it was served w/ fried pita chips w/ melted cheese on top of chips which made them greasy.
We both ordered burgers. My husband ordered the bacon n Gorgonzola burger & paid a few dollars more to upgrade to onion rings. He loved it.
I ordered the basic cheeseburger again it was ok nothing great and I've head better. Best thing was the brioche bun. I also paid a few dollars more to upgrade to sweet potato fries.
Considering that the food was just ok and the bill was well over $60 for lunch, I won't be returning.