“Locals get ripped off, too...”

W L Goodfellows & Co
Reserve with OpenTable
W L Goodfellows & Co is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 54 Restaurants in Galloway
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Our extensive menu features Gourmet Burgers, Creative Sandwiches and Cool, Crisp Salads on the lunch side.For the hungry dinner appetite our specialties include Sweet Thai Chili Glazed Mahimahi, Maryland Style Crab Cakes, Shrimp & Asparagus Summer Style, Lasagne, Chicken Pot Pie, Roasted Herbed Chicken, Sizzling Fajitas, Fresh Cut Steaks, B.B.Q. Baby Back Ribs, Italian and Stir Frys and Our Famous Original French Fried Lobster Tails. Have a warm “Apple Crisp” for dessert. A solid craft beer menu featuring over 80 bottles and pouring 12 rotating Craft Beers. Half Price Happy Hours from 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 Monday thru Fridays includes house drinks, domestic and imported bottled beers and most appetizers. Coffee drinks and cappuccinos. Sunday Brunch from 11:00 a.m. Children’s Menu. Reservations accepted.
Reviewed July 5, 2011

Our waitress was very friendly, but our experience was anything but. Everything we ordered was cleverly upselled. We weren't told that guacamole was $1.80 more, or that fries instead of chips were $2.50 extra. Onion rings in place of chips were $3.50 more...for only 6 rings !!! The mozzarella planks as pictured, on the menu, showed 6 planks, for $6.00. We were served only 4. Soda, at a cost of $2.50, was gladly refilled for $1.50 each. And...most of that was ice. What a RIP OFF. And to top it off...we had to ask for the ketchup...and ask for an extra plate and spoon (for a shared app). We were even sat at a "sticky table", with used napkins, on the floor. It's no wonder that there were only 3 other couples dinning and 2 old guys, at the bar!!! Come on management...this isn't Atlantic City dinning...just AC pricing!

1  Thank THEKINGCHIEF

Reviewed December 1, 2010

I was required to attend a class down the street. A group of 4 of us decided to stop in for lunch. We couldn't decide what to get because of the prices. Just a cheesesteak (which they called( Philly Cheesesteak) is $9.50!! I have never paid that much ANYWHERE! We comtemplated whether or not to leave but figured you live and you learn.... Boy did we! . The waitress said she was new and to bear with her. We should have just left! She kept on screwing up our order but I told the others that you cannot judge a place on the service....let's just wait for ALL of the food to come out. The food left a lot to be desired. Portions so SKIMPY and cold and will NEVER GO THERE AGAIN!

1  Thank listenupherefolks
Reviewed August 20, 2010

Food sucked and the cost is ridiculous. $5 OJ? YIKES! Waiter was nice though.

1  Thank JayN123
Reviewed July 1, 2010

On a recent ride home from AC, my friend and I stopped in for a brunch which turned into the meal from hell. There were only a hadful of customers so we couldn't understand the experience. We waited over 35 minutes for Eggs Benedict!!.. when it came..it was COLD..including the potatoes!...The requested avacado was sour.. I have never had a rancid avacado...and even though I mentioned this to the waiter.. it was still on the bill. Not HIS fault I understand.
The waiter was CLEARLY embarassed by all this..the poor guy kept giving us coffee..and said he was making his presence known to the chefs by standing in the back.
The whole entire thing was disgusting and I will gladly sail past this place next time.. nice landscaping though...a good front..

2  Thank SeaGlass_10
Reviewed May 26, 2009

This has to be the worst place for service and food. We ordered the "SUNDAY BRUNCH". After waiting for Juice and water, and waiting, and waiting. The juice came, No water and had to ask again, now they only has about four tables with people and 5 wait staff. We ordered our food and waited for a basket of assorted breakfast cookies. I asked for well done bacon, eggs over medium as did my other party. I got almost raw bacon, runny eggs as did my other party. They took my back and offered me something else, but I didn't have another hour to wait. I did have my OJ, and they charged me $3.39 for the small glass. No manager ever came over and they really didn't care about the raw bacon.

3  Thank missionmod