“Valentine’s Day ”

Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Mannheim Avenue
Transit: Bus stops in front of restaurant.
Description: Italian Cuisine, Homemade Pasta, Fresh Seafood, Steaks, Over 20 Gluten Free Items, full comfortable, beautiful Bar, Happy Hour M-F 4 to 7pm, Entertainment Friday & Saturday, Capri Room upstairs for parties, meeting with a capacity of 40 people with a grand piano. Near Egg Harbor City NJ, Near Atlantic City NJ, Hammonton NJ, Mays landing NJ, Galloway NJ, Absecon NJ, Pomona NJ. FORMERLY TRE FIGLIO restaurant
Reviewed February 15, 2019 via mobile

Went there for the first last night (Valentines Day) overall i would go back just not on a holiday. I was a little disappointed that we couldn’t order from the regular menu.. so that’s why I’ll return. We didn’t have one bad thing, i was surprised at the bread. It was warm on the outside but freezing on the inside. And served with plain butter packets. You would think they would’ve had a dipping sauce Atleast? All of the staff were working very hard. We had the scallops and beef tenderloin for apps, & my husband had the lamb chops & i had the lobster ravioli (very good) for dessert we had the brownie. But honestly it was prob the most disappointing thing we had. Basically an Acme store bought brownie with ice cream on top.. like i said. I’m going to go back and see how they are on a non holiday overall it’s was a good meal :-)

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed February 10, 2019 via mobile

Hoped for a great 55th Anniversary dinner for my parents. Greatly disappointed. I called to add a 5th to our original open table reservation of 4. Over the phone we were assured a large round corner table which could accommodate 6 people. When we arrived for the celebratory dinner, we were seated at a table for 4 with a chair added at the end-completely smashed in and unacceptable (especially with the age of the Anniversary couple) A single woman occupied the large round corner table that we had been promised. Our hostess told us that no one wrote a note in The BOOK that we were guaranteed the table that would accommodate us.(?????) I am confident that the hostess is the same original person I spoke to on the phone. Food was mediocre but pricey. Maybe the poor setting influenced my opinion.
We were long finished our dinner when the elegant woman’s TWO friends finally joined her at that table for six!!!!!
Wow! So much for the 55th Anniversary my parents might have enjoyed had we gone somewhere else!
Don’t go to Asssggio

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed December 11, 2018 via mobile

We have been to Assaggio’s several times over the past few years thanks too Fifty Bites. We visited for an appetizer dinner a couple weeks ago and had wonderful offerings. The Ravioli in Cream was incredible and topped with an egg. My wife had an Eggplant dish while I sampled their Meatballs. They were about as good as they should be and the Red Sauce amazing. I can’t wait to return.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed November 17, 2018

Pleasant atmosphere and attentive service, comfortably slow on a Monday night though reservations recommended. Highly rated by the Marriott Fairway Villas concierge. The website could use some updating with regard to pricing, but it was about what we expected. We had two fish dishes, and the Calamari appy which was very good. The highlighted Flounder Francese was a bit too fishy to be completely enjoyable, and the white wine, butter and lemon sauce tasted like olive oil was used instead of butter. My wife had the better dish which was the Sea Bass and that was excellent.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed August 10, 2018

We were a party of 4. We had reservations and they took us in early which was nice. The restaurant isn't really that big but the room was nice. As it got crowded it got a little loud but that was OK. Two of the party had chicken parm and two had lobster risotto. The parm was OK. The lobster risotto came with a small lobster tail out of the shell sitting on the dish of risotto. This wasn't what I expected. I was expecting lobster throughout the risotto hopefully giving that flavor to the dish. The risotto was watery and did not have much flavor. I expected more for the price. We had 4 meals, one appetizer, 2 drinks and the bill with tip came to $195. I wouldn't go here again because for that money the food should really good.

Date of visit: August 2018