“Relaxing and Delicious!”

Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Mannheim Avenue
Transit: Bus stops in front of restaurant.
Description: Italian Cuisine, Homemade Pasta, Fresh Seafood, Steaks, Over 20 Gluten Free Items, full comfortable, beautiful Bar, Happy Hour M-F 4 to 7pm, Entertainment Friday & Saturday, Capri Room upstairs for parties, meeting with a capacity of 40 people with a grand piano. Near Egg Harbor City NJ, Near Atlantic City NJ, Hammonton NJ, Mays landing NJ, Galloway NJ, Absecon NJ, Pomona NJ. FORMERLY TRE FIGLIO restaurant
Reviewed July 1, 2012

This is the former restaurant known as Tre Figlio. The new owner came by to say hello. Many of the same staff are present and they have the same chef. The menu is a little different, but the service and the food are still excellent. The portions are generous and you are not rushed. We will dine here every time we are in the area. Extensive and fairly priced wine list.

Date of visit: June 2012
1  Thank havesomefun2012

Reviewed June 29, 2012

We went here for our anniversary dinner and it was great. The atmosphere was casual, but the food was excellent. I had the salmon and it was perfect! The vegetables that came with it were also fantastic.

Date of visit: June 2012
Reviewed April 29, 2012

After an extensive internet search, the closest restaurant to the OD Marathon that serves fresh pasta is Assaggio! in Egg Harbor City, NJ. Lucky for me, it is only minutes off the Garden State Parkway during my drive south to my pre-marathon lodging.

Located on a main road near Stockton State College, it is easy to find when you are unfamiliar with the area. Parking is free and adjacent to the restaurant. The inside has recently been renovated from the former Tre Figlio days and it looks great.

I was greeted immediately upon arrival by 2 hostesses who gave me a choice of where I could sit. Dining alone, I chose the high top table close to the bar and sporting event flat screen televisions. Sam was my waitress and she took very good care of me throughout my meal.

After ordering, I was brought hard crusted sliced white bread with 3 different dippings sauces : oil with red pepper flakes, hummus and whipped butter. Assaggio! accommodated my not-on-the-menu dinner request and delivered a fresh pasta, capers, and broccoli rabe in garlic and oil dinner. Total bliss! Though my photos are dark, you can see that Assaggio! uses very green olive oil in the meals. That represents quality to me.

Mary, manager and/or possible owner, came over during my meal to introduce herself and see how everything was. I appreciate it when someone other than the waitstaff cares about your time in their restaurant.

I ran a fast race the next day partly because of my great meal the night before at Assaggio!. I will be back again next year for the race and I'll remember to leave room for dessert since the dessert menu looks amazing. Make sure to call in advance for reservations as they do get crowded.

Date of visit: March 2012
Reviewed March 22, 2012

From start to finish every dinner has been excellent. The Antipasto is the best meats and cheeses and delicious. Shrimp Francaise to die for. Pasta is homemade and steaks and fish also prepared to perfection. Great bar as well and a Piano Player on Saturday. All in all it was a fabulous experience!

Date of visit: March 2012