Baymont Inn & Suites Galloway Atlantic City Area
Atrium Inn(Galloway)
$85
$56
$149
Country View Inn & Suites(Galloway)
$27
Liberty Inn(Galloway)
$55
$53
$19
Travelocity
$64
TripAdvisor
All reviewsindoor poolatlantic citymicrowave and fridgefree continental breakfastroom was cleanshort stayconvenient locationnice staycerealnj
Reviewed February 9, 2008

First let me start by saying that i chose this hotel based on revviews here, so i want to help others who are searching. We booked through the hotel website & in the comments box said taht we were celebrating an anniversary. WELL when we checked in we found a lovely young lady named Donna at the front desk who checked us in & to my surprise we were upgraded to a suite with a jacuzzi!!! then she called 5 min later to see if we were happy with our room, great service. The most important thing to me is cleanliness and i have to tell you that this suite (#111) was spotless, we even used the jacuzzi no problem. After reading some reviews about bed bugs etc, i was apprehensive & found myself looking at things i dont normally look for like stains & cracks but this room was perfect, clean & super large. Large bed, sofa, desk, coffee maker, fridge & everything CLEAN! Needless to say i will return on my next trip to the AC area...try it you wont be dissapointed, its right off the GS parkway......=)

• Stayed: February 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 23, 2008

We have both good and bad to say about this place though we probably won't stay here again. We arrived at the Comfort Inn late Friday evening (around 10:30 or 11pm). This was one of the weekends when the world poker tournaments were going on in Atlantic City so most places were sold out. We had reserved a 'Standard King Non Smoking' room through Hotels.com for two nights. However, when we checked in, they gave us a SMOKING room. When we inquired about it, they said that the 'nonsmoking' on reservation we simply a preference and not a guarantee. Our reservation confirmation clearly showed that the type of room we reserved was nonsmoking and not just a preference so they obviously gave our nonsmoking room away or had more nonsmoking reservations than nonsmoking rooms. Our room luckily did not reek of cigarettes so we just turned the fan on high and hoped that would clear out any traces (I have bad allergies especially to cigarette smoke). The bed was not so comfortable but we did not have high expectations. The real problem came in the morning when we each tried to take a shower. Be aware! Room #308 has water pressure and water temperature problems. After about one minute, water coming out of the shower head slowed to a trickle and was replaced with a high pitched screeching sound. If water pressure returned for a few moments, it was cold water. We told the front desk about our problem and they sent people up to our room immediately but they didn't stay long enough (more than a minute or two) to witness how the water pressure would disappear. On our way out that morning (after we each had a cold trickling shower), we asked the front desk to have maintenance take another look. The next morning, we fared a little better - the water pressure was still very low but at least was a little better than a trickle. Water temperature stayed generally warm for the most part. Now for the good part --- I forgot my cell phone and charger in the room after checkout. The maid found it and brought it to the lady at the front desk who called my boyfriend immediately to let us know. We definitely appreciated their honesty and help in that situation. We called hotels.com com after our trip and complained about the smoking room (we did not receive what we had reserved). Hotels.com called Comfort Inn to find out what happened/get us a refund and got nowhere. So in the end, Hotels.com gave us a partial refund out of their own pockets so we were glad that we had booked through them.

• Stayed: January 2008
Reviewed January 2, 2008

Stayed here one night and thought was a great hotel for a short stay. Rooms were clean, well appointed and in good condition. Reception staff helpful and friendly. I requested a late check out at the last minute and they were very obliging.

Hotel is small but when you are just here for a short time it's not really an issue. Pool is small and looked a little yellow???

Had trouble finding it on White Horse Pike as numbering system is a little whacky, it is is one of the last hotels on that strip. It was a 10 minute car ride to At. City. Taxi cost is $30.

• Stayed: December 2007, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 27, 2007

Great place to stay for the rate !! Very nice people to help us at the reception, the old lady we met on Christmas eve was really helpful !! Thanks to her for making our stay a memorable one !! Though we stayed only for a couple of hours, it was great !!

Would recommend to friends and family.

Pretty close to Atlantic city...

• Stayed: December 2007, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 27, 2007

Booked this hotel through priceline as one of their "last minute" deals. As a last minute family trip to Atlantic City for Christmas. I took my three teenage daughters and my niece as we were going to visit my parents, who have vacation home there.

The price paid, compared to the rack rate was exceptional. After using Google maps to get directions, (we were driving from Washington, DC) and getting lost (a 2.5 hour trip ended up taking almost 4 hours - will NEVER use Google maps again!!!), called the hotel to find out how to get to them - and couldn't get through. After several attempts, finally got through and was informed by Charlie (he was such a blessing!), that the hotel had been experiencing some telephone difficulties. He was able to provide me with directions that finally got us to the hotel in no time.

After checking in and getting our room, we were pleasantly surprised to open our doors and find a rather spacious "FAMILY SUITE"- which was a complimentary upgrade, (I can only assume because of the hell we went through getting there). It had two (2) queen beds and a full-sized sleep sofa. I had to call downstairs and thanked Charlie for his compassion and caring (and made sure that I let his bosses know that I would spread the word about just how kind and caring he was!) - and he doesn't even work at that property on a regular. He was filling in for someone else and works at a sister property that is down the street.

Breakfast in the morning was ok. I am a light eater, so the availability of bagels in the morning did work for me. My daughters/niece on the other hand, did share with me that they had to ask for a few items that for all intents and purposes should have been readily available, (i.e., orange juice, butter, utensils).

The only downside to this property - if it really could be considered that - is that the pool was a bit tiny (a bit of an issue with for the young ladies), and the internet connection wasn't working the first night - again because of the line troubles they were having.

As we've never been to AC or even Absecon before, it took a little getting used to with the one-way/no left turn streets, but overall, we had a really nice time and enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: December 2007, traveled with family