“Great Pub Food!.....Very Good for Lunch!....Attentive Service!”
Review of Pitney Pub

Pitney Pub
Ranked #34 of 54 Restaurants in Galloway
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Haven't been to the Pitney in over 5 years! (So I don't know about the kids at night and the recent help turnover)

We (4 construction crew guys) stopped in for lunch this past Saturday (6/22/13) for lunch.

We sat at the bar. Pleased to see the upgrades and new appearance! Feedback on three of the meals was very good. (Balsamic salad, French-Dip, and Cheese-steak)

The menu looked like a (B+ to A-) standard Pub menu. Menu and decor looked plenty good for lunch, might be a stretch for a romantic dinner! Saw that they had a band planned to start at 9:00PM. (Hence kids, and not many 60 year olds!)

Service was about as good as it gets! Exceptional and impressive!
(Well dressed, polite, and professional)

I would say that this is how you build a good business! Hire good help!

1  Thank yupoldbull

Reviewed April 30, 2013

People must first know that this is a pub and if you want quit place for dinner this is not the place go for lunch instead. Great pub food!! breakfast buffet best deal in town!!

1  Thank max46412
Reviewed April 18, 2013

I live very close to this restaurant. I came in late for the "Happy Hour. Not a very friendly or helpful staff. Being a single - there was no up-front hello! They did play Regaee Music for two hours - picked by the bar staff, with no regard to what the over-all public woud like to listen to.

1  Thank umoraski
Reviewed March 21, 2013

I have to disagree with the posters below. I have never, ever been dissappointed with the food here, and recently had the best chicken curry I've ever had in my life at Pitney Pub. Completely shocked at how delicious it was. The service is always great!

Also, the music is quite good. There is a great band that I've seen there more than once, a young teen girl is the singer. They are fabulous! We would go back just to see them play.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

When Pit net Pub opened over a year ago, it had a wonderful chef and quality staff. Recently, the chef left along with some staff and the food quality along with them. Our final meal was a rake out order and 2 of the 4 dinners ordered were cold and poorly made. A real disappointment. Seems like they want to cater to the local college drinking crowd. My advice is to go to one of the many wonderful restaurants in Galloway.