Marriott's Fairway Villas
Economy Motel(Galloway)
$40
$35
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $46/night.

Liberty Inn(Galloway)
$149
Country View Inn & Suites(Galloway)(Great Value!)
$77
$45
$102
Hotelpower.com
$169
Orbitz.com
All reviewsfull kitchenred door spawasher and dryerocean citygas fireplaceindoor poolliving roomelizabeth arden spavacation clubhistoric smithvilledaily activitieskids activitiesscreened in porchminute drivedriving rangewonderful resortbocce ball
Reviewed May 30, 2014 via mobile

My family and I stayed here while the kids were out of school for spring break and we had an amazing time. It was pretty convenient for us since we only live 3 hours away. There were 9 of us ( myself, husband, & our 3 kids ages 15,9,5 and my sister in-law with her husband and their twins age 9) our villa was very spacious and never felt crowded at all. The whole resort had been under a huge renovation so everything is brand new and gorgeous very elegant and modern. The grounds are absolutely beautiful. The outdoor pool was still closed for the season (they open it memorial weekend) but they did have an indoor pool that was a really nice size. The red door spa is a nice plus you can use the facility without having any massage or anything as long as you're staying in the resort it's free to use. We didn't know that until our second to last day and i wished i knew since the spa has a nice size adult only jacuzzi, a sauna, & steam room. I did have a facial and it was perfection so relaxing. You get 20% off if you're staying in the resort. They also have tons of things and activities for the kids to do. There's a game room, arcade room, movie theater room, activity center, & a outdoor playground. There's a shop rite less than 5 min drive from the resort, there's also a cvs, huge liquor store, Dunkin donuts, & Starbucks in the same shopping complex so it's very convenient. They do have a market express in the resort but it's really small. Atlantic city is only a 10 min drive from the resort and it's supper easy to get there. We didn't use the golf course so I can't say anything about that. The staff is always very friendly and helpful. I really don't have anything negative to say about this resort other than I wish it had a restaurant open all year round, the only restaurant they have in the resort was the bar by the outdoor pool which was also closed for the winter, but it wasn't a deal breaker. Oh and they do have a small juice bar that sells sandwiches, salad, coffee & drinks by the spa but it's only open until 2pm. They have a nice size gym with good equipment. I would definitely recommend this place to friends and family and we would definitely come back to this resort, especially in the summer months so we can enjoy the outdoor pool.

Stayed: April 2014
3  Thank kjisales
Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

I paid 139 for my villa nightly. It included a hit tub, two bedrooms, sleeper sofa, 3 flat panel televisions and everything you needed to cook in a fully appointed kitchen. Lots to do including golf, bocce ball, pools, movies and much more . Immaculate and clean . Can't wait to go back

• Stayed: April 2014
2  Thank angel o
Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

The hotel was clean and up to date. I always ask for extra towels and within a matter of minutes I was handed towels. I travel a lot and expect to stay in a place as nice as my home or better. I can't complain about much. I would suggest this hotel and would stay again if I'm ever in the area again.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank gwenbraum
Reviewed May 25, 2014

I stayed during the third week of May on a golf vacation and we had perfect weather. This is an excellent resort for a variety of reasons. They offer a nice choice of childrens activities all managed by the resort's very good and friendly staff. I believe Fairway Villas also offers many benefits for adults.
The villas are really nice two bedroom, two bath units, each with a full kitchen, dining area and living room. Pleanty of room for a family of up to 8 with children. And, of course, the Marriott beds are perfect for a good nights sleep.
Amenities for adults really shine. The property is co-located with two championship courses, one of which hosts the LPGA Shoprite Classic each Spring.There is also an Elizebeth Arden Red Door Spa on the grounds, a perfect way to pamper. Local restaurants are plentiful and commercial shopping area on Route 30 provides everything you need for your week. As a big added bonus you are just 15 minutes drive from the beaches, casinos and entertainment of Atlantic City. A believe this location contributes to the 5 star rating of the resort.
I highly reccomend Fairway Villas for families, couples and friends.

Room Tip: High floor provides quiet beautiful views.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank SandMike
Reviewed April 20, 2014

Took a short trip down the GSP for a Spring Break getaway with my daughters (age 9) and we had a blast. The Villas are recently renovated and look lovely. The layout is perfect for a family with a master bedroom with spa tub and a second bedroom for the kids. The kitchen is well appointed to cook a full meal or snack when the kids need a blood sugar boost.

The indoor pool area was very clean and they had so much fun swimming. We took advantage of hitting the gym in the morning and found it spotless with elliptical, treadmills and bicycles to use. The resort offers a listing of activities for various age groups throughout the day.

Have stayed at the Borgata and Ceasars in the past and much prefer the rustic setting of the Fairway Villas. The casinos are an easy 15 minute drive down the White Horse Pike.

We had the opportunity to golf on the Stockton Seaview Pines Course and it was spectacular. They offered a very reasonable "family golf" rate which included 9 holes and a cart. The girls had a blast playing golf and even more fun riding around in the cart. The golf range is adjacent to the Fairway Villas and we had a good practice session there.

The front desk staff and all the associates we encountered were informative and friendly. I don't think I will return to the Borgata or casinos for family outings in the future. The Fairway Villas are perfect for a vacation close to home.

(Don't miss eating at the White House Sub Shop Arctic ave, Chef Volas, and the Knife and Fork Inn)

Room Tip: Breakers Building Third Floor End Unit overlooks Pine Course
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family