Marriott's Fairway Villas
$80
Country Inn
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $99/night.

$60
Economy Motel(Galloway)
$50
$42
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $50/night.

Country View Inn & Suites(Galloway)(Great Value!)
$47
$45
Liberty Inn(Galloway)
$119
$115
$149
Hotels.com
All reviewsfull kitchenred door spawasher and dryerocean citygas fireplaceindoor poolliving roomelizabeth arden spavacation clubhistoric smithvilledaily activitieskids activitiesscreened in porchminute drivedriving rangewonderful resortbocce ball
Reviewed September 19, 2012

I stayed here over the labor day weekend. NICE!. I am glad I was here when the kids went back to school. I had the pool to myself at times. Vey close to Cape May & AC. I LOVE the fact that they had the Lfietime Movie Network becasue the weather was not the greatest. OK, enough about me. If you are looking for a place that the kids and a golfer would love this is the place.

Room Tip: Tip: go food shopping before you get here or after check in. There is a foodtown and Shoprite not to far away from here. A lot of things for kids to do. If you are single and looking for nitelife this is not the place for you.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 16, 2012

As a veteran Marriott timeshare owner I've had the pleasure of visiting many terrific Marriott timeshare properties. This is the first disappointment. Relative to the expectations that I have based on other properties this one is poorly designed and maintained. The units themselves were OK but not as well equipped as other properties. We were unfortunate enough to have hyper active kids staying above us and even dealing with the parents barely tempered the problem. I'm not convinced that the construction standards in this property were as stringent as in other properties. Or maybe it was just the kids.

The grounds were terribly groomed, an almost amateur effort as far as I'm concerned. Interestingly, this property had outside contractors doing the landscaping instead of Marriott employees and it showed. The pools were poorly maintained and even more poorly managed - kids were running around everywhere with no staff supervision, the adult pool basically a joke and the barbecue area nearest our unit so infested with bugs that it was almost unusable. To make matters worse, the water quality of the one pool I was in wasn't right, the water murky and the pool itself had seen better days.

My daughter-in-law and I signed up for a nature walk. Instead of a nature walk it was a trek over a construction road with deep tractor tracks in it that ran between the Marriott property and a hotel property next door. Why they would even advertise this "experience" as an asset is beyond me.

Hey, I'm an enthusiast about Marriott properties so perhaps I'm being a bit too harsh in my judgement. The property is about fifteen minutes outside of Atlantic City and the area beaches are really terrific and within easy driving distance. Using this property as a home base to visit Atlantic City and the beaches works and it's really close to Philadelphia and not that far from New York City.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
7  Thank don15215
Reviewed September 8, 2012

Spent some time here because we had some 'Use them or lose them' points from Marriott, and was pleasantly surprised. The villas are very nice, spacious, and not dated. Best unit to stay in if you have kids is the EAGLE Villa. It's right next to the pool, BBQ, and Fire pits. The hotel is not large, but did do a great deal to entertain the children. They have a play ground, and a raft of activities for the kids. There is a pool for smaller children that can't swim, which allows for the parents to be at ease while the kids play. While there, we ventured to Ocean City and Atlantic City. Both of which were only about 20 minutes away. The boardwalk in OC is excellent for kids, and perfect for a day at the beach. My family really enjoyed that.
If you are a golfer, this place is brilliant. If you get an early tee time, you are home with the family before lunch time. The golf course is NOT affiliated with the hotel, but they share the driving range and practice facilities. Both courses are very nice, and not very expensive. BRING YOUR BUG SPRAY. The mosquitos are brutal.
The restaurants in the area are pretty good too, but also expensive. The Greek place, Athenian Garden has excellent food, and is BYOB. There is also a Mexican place that is good, but is also pretty expensive for what you get.
All in all, a great stay, very nice staff, and my children had an excellent time.

Room Tip: Take the villas next to the pool.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank hloriol
Reviewed September 5, 2012

We spent 4 days at the Villas. We loved the mineral pool and hot tubs for the over 16 group. The villas were wonderful, good space although it was too warm to use the fireplace! Porch area was nice-screened in. Staff was very helpful and friendly. They helped us make dinner reservations. The Red Door Spa was wonderful. The three women each had a different service and everyone was very happy with them. (pedicure, facial and massage) There was a complimentary make up time also.The golfing was good with a shuttle over to the course. We had an easy ride into Atlantic City for a night out. We enjoyed the shopping area of Smithville. We also went to Cape May for a day.

Room Tip: highest floor to avoid people walking above you-close to the pool
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank sue c
Reviewed September 4, 2012

We went again this year and the place looked beautiful!! The new Director was amazing and introduced himself to everyone! The check in was easy and the pool area has been upgraded and looks so nice!! The housekeeping service did a great job!

The kids activities were the same as usual.. but my kids still love them!! We had a great 9 days!! We will be returning next summer! They brought back the pizza bingo which is my kids favorite night!!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family