“Fun time!”
Review of Tony Beef

Tony Beef
Ranked #14 of 63 Restaurants in Galloway
Reviewed May 15, 2019 via mobile

Awesome Burgers. Too much to describe...Beef, Bison, Venison, Wild Boar and more! More toppings like grilled mushrooms and grilled onions, onion straws, cheeses were American, Cheddar, Swiss, Provolone, Mozzarella, Ghost Pepper, Pepper Jack, etc. We had a 1/4 pound single Venison and a Beef single 1/4 pound. Havent had better! Wait staff is great. Made the meal a truly fun time. A+ for all!

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed May 1, 2019

We finally tried Tony Beef and ended going back 2 more times within 9 days. The burgers are excellent !!

Reviewed April 27, 2019 via mobile

We stopped in to try their burgers after hearing all the rave reviews. We both got beef single burgers with multiple toppings (all free), a large fry, a small soda, and a milkshake our bill was $23. They have so many choices of meat, cheese, rolls, sauce, toppings that there’s something for everyone. The house rolls are baked fresh on premises. We really enjoyed our food, the space, and the employees were super friendly. We would come here again but we like 5 Guys and JDs Pub just as much, maybe more. Also, there’s no choice for children like chicken fingers or a small burger.

Reviewed April 27, 2019 via mobile

They has been so much hype over Tony Beef, we were looking forward to getting there. The restaurant is not at all what I expected. It’s like a Five Guy layout, just nicer interior. I brought my family of five in to eat lunch. The place was mob with all young people who appeared to be hanging out with their trucks in the parking lot. There went eating out for us, as you couldn’t get a table. So we ordered takeout food from their complicated computer systems, which the staff had to help us navigate. They had so many different ordering options from types of meats, beef, alligator, venison, etc. I asked the staff for the best tasting and they suggested one for me. I ordered blue cheese and bacon on it. French fries or humus are a side order. Only one of my children will eat a burger and there wasn’t any other food options, like chicken fingers. I get it, your a burger joint. Well for 3 burgers and fries our bill was close to $40. Ouch!!! We ate the food at home and I have to say I have had way better tasting burgers. My burger was dried out, no taste, and I had a the smallest slice of blue cheese melted on it. I would have returned it if I was in a restaurant. Sorry Tony Beef, you didn’t live up to all the hype. You are still successful and congratulations!

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed April 15, 2019

I've been going there since October 21, 2018 the first time I went there was with my friend Katherine. Their food was great because they had gluten free buns for my burger.