New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #2 of 18 Hotels in Galloway
Lancaster County, Pennsylvania
“Better than the rest! ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

My family and I often stay on this strip to save a few bucks when visiting the shore. This was by far the nicest one in the area. Rooms were clean, staff is friendly, and location is great. For a small hotel the breakfast was better than expected, many thanks to the clerk who made the waffles for me and my children! We will definitely book here again!

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
ACCountryHearthInn, Manager at Country Hearth Inn Atlantic City/Galloway, responded to this review, January 31, 2015
Thank You For Stay At Country Hearth Inn And Review. Please let me know, how can we do more better and comfortable stay for your next visit. Sorry for any inconvenience. Again We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused. As always, we appreciate your business.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Upton, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2014

My wife and me rented a room for 4 nights a couple of weeks ago and I can honestly say that we did not regret it. Sure, there were some minor details that could be improved but the price was right and the staff was very courteous and helpful.
The location was great and should you decide to have a meal nearby, go to Denny's on the same side of the road and at a walking distance. The food is very good, served by a very pleasant staff and the prices are very reasonable.
In a nutshell, do not hesitate to reserve at the Country Hearth Inn :-)

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Ukraine
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2014

Not a bad 2 night stay, Price was right for $40 for 2 nights on the weekdays. Room was pretty clean, Bathroom needed updating. Maids did not clean my room the second night which was not okay. But over all a pretty decent motel near atlantic city, staff was friendly and helpful. will stay again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
BERGEN COUNTY,N.J.
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2014

Stayed here one night because I got to A/C much too early and my room would not be ready for 4 hours and I was exhausted.It was not as bad as some of those flea bag places on road before you get to the casino area.It is not a 4 star hotel,but it is clean and okay to get some rest.Very easy access to the parkway.Good for what you pay for.

Room Tip: get there early
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Lorain, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2014

I stayed here 2 times while visiting my daughter and grand daughter. Oct 2012 and Mar 2013. Both visits I stayed a week. When I got there the office people were outstanding. Very helpful. What ever I needed or requested it was done. They changed my room from upstairs to downstairs. My grand daughter stayed with me and they had no problem with that. My room was cleaned every day. All towels, sheets were changed. TV , air, iron, coffee pot all worked. I plan on visiting AC soon and will stay there again. Yes the charge for the room was inexpensive and with that being said I did not expect service like the casinos but I was able to stay longer and enjoy my family.

• Stayed October 2013
1 Thank Vooda
Springfield, Illinois
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2014

The shower had two long black hairs on the wall. The curtains are held back with string. The carpet was nasty. The television needs to remotes to operate but my room only had one. The wifi hook up wouldn't work. This place is beyond horrible. It's just a dump. I got a blank stare when I complained to the front desk employees. Go somewhere else.

Room Tip: go somewhere else
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Farmingdale, New Jersey
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2014

Candise This place is horrible I book room for two night's for me and my husband they put us is the back room by the wood's with the laundry room and ice machine right outside we were in the ghetto the door the toliet seat was cracked so we did not and could not sit on it the sink was cracked the room smelled and their was a lady bug in the room that was ok the staff SUCKED THEY SUCKED they were rude and they said that they offered continental breakfast their was only 4 table's I complained and complained the lady The desk told me that the hotel was new so I asked her how new she said three year's so I said why doe's the room look like this she said that people use it ever day I told her that //// that was no execuse we took a shower a shower and they refused 2 give us clean one's KEN TOLD US 2 USE the same one's and did not give us wash cloth's sleep in your car or outside before u pay 2 stay here

Room Tip: Never ever stay here their was a hotel closed stay their not here
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Candiy672
Also consider these accommodations in or near Galloway
BEST WESTERN Garden State Inn
Relax Inn
Relax Inn
#10 of 18 in Galloway
Comfort Inn Atlantic City North

Been to Country Hearth Inn Atlantic City/Galloway? Share your experiences!