“Charm of yesterday with modern admenities”

Dolce Stockton Seaview Hotel & Golf Club
Ranked #1 of 18 Hotels in Galloway
Reviewed December 4, 2012

Stayed for more then 3 weeks due to Hurricane Sandy destorying my home. I was very happy with my stay. The rooms were done well, the staff were friendly and most important I slept really well. They have an indoor pool which I used. It is a big indoor pool. The kind that you can do laps in if thats your thing. I also used the exercise room and found it to be well appointed. They also have a game room and my teenagers enjoyed that area.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Wonderfullywarm
Guest_Services_7688, Guest Relations Manager at Dolce Stockton Seaview Hotel & Golf Club, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2013

We are pleased to hear about your experience during a difficult time. Thank you for noticing our efforts in striving for greater quality. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future and very much appreciate your patronage.

There are newer reviews for Dolce Stockton Seaview Hotel & Golf Club

Reviewed November 29, 2012 via mobile

Here on business. Nice hotel. Clean and spacious. Flying in and out of AC weekly for a while now. Lots of reviews to write. Hotel is on golf course, staff good, room clean, beds a little too firm for me. Bathroom average. Not far from the airport.

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank flyerRBB
Reviewed November 26, 2012

We stayed at the Seaview for one week and had a wonderful time. The guest services staff, housekeeping and dining room staff were gracious, effieicient and accommodating. We really enjoyed the Sunday Champagne brunch. It featured fabulous service, good food and wonderful entertainment. Our pianist was RICK MATHER. He played a wonderful selection of time-honored tunes...and he really made our brunch experience very special. Highly recommend for a day, weekend or full week stay...and don't miss the fabulous live brunch w/ Rick @ piano.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Roberta B
Reviewed November 17, 2012

My family and I first visited seaview over 30 years ago for their famous Friday night seafood buffet. When my husband and I came back to celebrate our anniversary, I was afraid the resort would look tired and worn. Much to my surprise and happiness, the resort is every bit as nice as it used to be. Food, amenities, service, decor etc were exemplary. It is even better with the addition of the Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa which is adjacent to the property with complimentary shuttle service. Will definitely be going back!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Leslie O
Reviewed November 16, 2012

If you are looking for the fun of Atlantic City, but need some peace and quiet-this is the place.
Just a short 15 minute drive from the casinos is an elegant, country club resort with friendly service, great food and excellent accomodations. Check-in was fast with complimentary coffee in the lobby and lots of comfy couches to relax in. Freshly updated, nice size rooms with the most comfortable beds and flat screen tv's. We had the best night's sleep. This hotel is immaculate and has so much to offer-two great golf courses, tennis, a game room, indoor and outdoor swimming pools-all in top condition. Great for families, friends, romantic couples and special occasions. The incredibly accomodating and friendly staff make this hotel my #1 choice and the winner at the shore!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank Steven B
Reviewed November 15, 2012

We were privileged to visit the Stockton Seaview Resort one week before Hurricane Sandy slammed into the Jersey Shore. They handled our conference group of 200+ very well, with delightful catering menus and great customer service.

My room was on the ground floor and was gorgeous! My first evening, the lobby bartender recommended I try a wine tasting on the adjacent patio. What a delight! I enjoyed good wines both nights of my visit, well-complementing my dinners.

Our only glitch was with pricing. We were not informed of the daily resort fee/tax and neglected to include that in our company check to the resort. Additionally, one in our group was charged $50 for parking, when none of us had a car there. The hotel staff were wonderful in helping me to reconcile our expenses, even after everyone had checked out. This service following check-out is the icing on a beautiful cake. I recommend this resort and look forward to returning.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Saturngrl1
Guest_Services_7688, Guest Relations Manager at Dolce Stockton Seaview Hotel & Golf Club, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We are very happy to hear about your experience and look forward to having you back on a leisure trip.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

I can't say enough about this resort the rooms and grounds amazing. The staff wonderful the amenities outstanding. I recommend you go no question you won't be disappointed.
The restaurants the loung even the shops are fair priced and the quality A 1 .

• Stayed: November 2012

Thank you for your wonderful remarks, which I have shared with our staff. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Galloway
Harrah's Resort Atlantic City
Golden Nugget
Golden Nugget
#8 of 49 in Atlantic City
The Claridge - a Radisson Hotel

Been to Dolce Stockton Seaview Hotel & Golf Club? Share your experiences!