2,839 results
All reviews sea view stockton seaview atlantic city grille room golf club lobby bar breakfast buffet red door spa outdoor pool hotel is beautiful self parking wedding lpga tennis marriott valet conference
Reviewed August 17, 2011

We were looking for a place to stay for a short trip because our youngest son was longing to go to the Ocean City boardwalk. We checked around the area and decided on the Seaview. The Seaview welcomed us from the moment we arrived. We especially enjoyed the pool and the game room. Our room was comfortable and clean. The grounds were beautiful too. Although the ride to Ocean City was not right around the corner, we would definitely go back again!

Room tip: The hallways are really long. If you want a shorter walk, ask to be closer to the elevator/stairs.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Love2Travel844
Reviewed August 17, 2011

We went with our two teen daughters for a long weekend getaway. In our eyes it was not a four star resort, they would need to add a few amenities to make it four stars. The concierge was never around, there was no hotel directory in the room to give you an idea about services, pool area was o.k., never had enough loungers or pool towels available, and the pool was very cloudy. It is about a 20 min. drive to Atlantic City, it would be nice if they would offer a shuttle service. We did make the most of our stay, but we will not be returning.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank travelen4l
StephenPrakashGM, General Manager at Seaview, A Dolce Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2011

Thank you for your valuable feedback and noticing the important details of our hotel. We will continue to enhance our products and services to ensure a memorable experience for our guests.

Reviewed August 17, 2011

I enjoyed my stay. I felt very pampered. I loved the crisp bed and linens, and the staff were very friendly. I don't know if it is in other rooms, but it would have been nice to have a little fridge in mine.

I do have one item to mention-- I had asked the front desk to get a cab at 6:15am for me. When I got downstairs, the front desk person didn't know anything about it. But they were very nice and luckily had a van available so they drove me to the train station.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed August 16, 2011

Stayed at the Seaview for my husband's birthday and found the resort to be just average.
tried to check in at 12:30 and were told our room wasn't ready. It was fine because we had a 1:30 tee time so we checked our 2 small bags at the bell desk.

Checked in at the pro shop, and had to ask about everything; the driving range, lockers and "where to go". I don't know why anyone would assume that we knew the drill. Played the bay course- it was fine but nothing special-bring your bug spray! Came back with numerous bites even using deet.

tried the front desk again at 5 pm and were told " your room isn't ready yet" .... Had to scratch our heads because this was 4 hours later than our earlier attempt to check-in. The desk clerk ginally double checked and yes, the room was ready. Our bags would be sent up soon but the hotel "was very busy". Sinve we only had two carry on bags we volunteered to take them up but we were told that the bell desk had to bring
them to us.

We waited in the room and then called the front desk....the bags would be coming soon. Finally they knocked at the door and the wrong bags were delivered! Five mor minutes and we finally got our bags. In the meantime we requested amother robe from housekeeping....requested it again 15 min. Later and then again 15 minutes later. We were told that the hotel "was busy" whenl we called the 4 th time.....

We had also requested that the toiletries be replenished and were advised that the previous guests must have taken everything....did housekeeping not check?

The room was an executive suite, large and comfortable but very musty smelling.

Called valet to retrieve our car for dinner and were advised that the hotel was busy and we had to be in the lobby to request our car.

Breakfast was included in our package and was fine but I wouldn't pay the 45.00 price for two that was on our check...rediculous!

Tried to have an after-dinner drink in the bar and the bartender had no interest in serving us...the bar was empty! We walked out.

Overall, my expectations were high and this resort is just average in everything it does....even our bill had an error- a telephone charge...and it took much more time than it should have to correct it. Management needs to determine

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

We appreciate your feedback and apologize for the issues you encountered during your stay. We will continue to improve upon our product and service to provide a better experience .

Reviewed August 15, 2011

Food was good. We had a reservation at 11:30 am. The hostesses and manager were arguing with another dinner about the time of her reservation. The manager was very rude to her. This went on for approximately 10 minutes. All the while, they ignored us and we waited with no explaination as to why we could not be seated. When I asked the manager directly why we could not be seated, the manager tried to ignor me, but when I asked him to seat us, he looked at me with a mean expression on his face and rudely said, "no" He then told me to move out of line because they were going to bring a piano in soon and to go set in the waitinrot on. We were not told why or what we were waiting for and no apology was offered for the long delay. We figured out on our own that the dining room was not set up. In the meantime, the line behind us got long and we waited about 25 minutes.
The manager had no people skills and didn't feel he owed us or anybody else an explanation or apology for the long wait.

Trip type: Traveled with family

We are very sorry to hear about your dissatisfaction. Clearly we had a issue among our staff, we sincerely apologize. I have reviewed your feedback in detail with our team and will ensure that proper procedures and training is in place to avoid such incident in the future. We truly hope to have an opportunity to provide you a better experience during your next visit.