All reviewswhirlpool tubmultiple shower headsthe garden state parkwayatlantic cityfree breakfasthot breakfastmake your own waffleswhite horse pikeminute driveindoor poolbusiness centertwo queen bedsfront desk managercoffee makercasino hotelsmicrowaveac
Reviewed January 13, 2011

We stayed here at the last minute (2 nights) and was shocked on how nice this property is. Luxury tubs & showers (with 6 heads) in our room, lovely furnishings and a very comfortable bed. We overslept and missed the breakfast because the bed was so comfortable. I will stay here again when we visit Atlantic City. We usually stay at a casino hotel, but we tried something different this time and we really are happy we did. Our room was super clean, front desk was very friendly, and everything was wonderful.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 24, 2010

We checked in around 11pm and we were greeted by a great guest relations agent. We informed him that we were going to be checking out around 445am that next morning. He said he would have a fresh pot of coffee for us. Room was super clean, and I very picky! Great pillows and super super clean shower. 445am came quick and we were pleasantly greeted by the same gentleman who check us in. Like promised a fresh pot just for us. Also we never been to ACY (Atlantic City Airport) he printed out directions without even having us asking for them. Amazing Guest Service! Great New Hotel = A Must Stay.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank brien
Reviewed November 29, 2010

Visiting family in the area and doing some Christmas shopping at Smithville and Cape May we wanted a close location to Smithville. I almost stayed at the Seaview Marriot, I was going to spend a little extra there as the rooms in Smithville at the barn were too much out of my price range for a one night stay. The Country Inn and Suites had good reviews and for a 2 1/2 star rating it was really nice. The room was spacious, it had a sink, and microwave we did not need, but took advantage of the small fridge. Everything was clean and comfortable. The bathroom had a large jacuzzi tub that my kids enjoyed in the morning even though they didn't need a bath that day and I didn't feel like it was gross to let them in it. The hotel is about two years old and they serve some eggs, sausage, bagels, toast and have a waffle maker for breakfast. The staff was friendly and we would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank Stopandsmelltheroses
Reviewed October 20, 2010

We stayed for 3 nights - the room was clean and much larger than I anticpiated. There was a variety of choices for breakfast - from hot waffles to cold cereal. Coffee was always available. The staff was friendly. The hotel was less than 7 miles from the board walk and Atlantic City. Restaurants and shopping only a short distance away. Computer available in the "Business Center".

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank notaworldtravelor
Reviewed October 15, 2010

Friends and I were going to stay for a night just to go and play in Atlantic City. I made the reservations early Friday morning for Saturday. By the time I got home I realized I couldn't go and called to cancel. The mad said they didn't usually cancel with less than 24 hours notice but since I had JUST made the reservation he would cancel and gave me a confirmation number. A month and half later the charge showed up on my bill. When I called back he (same guy) said he couldn't cancel it because it was less than 24 hours. I have been fighting with them ever since. They told my credit card company that the confirmation number I gave them was not valid. DON'T STAY HERE.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with friends