All reviews whirlpool tub multiple shower heads the garden state parkway atlantic city free breakfast hot breakfast make your own waffles white horse pike minute drive indoor pool business center two queen beds front desk manager coffee maker casino hotels microwave ac
Reviewed October 15, 2010

Friends and I were going to stay for a night just to go and play in Atlantic City. I made the reservations early Friday morning for Saturday. By the time I got home I realized I couldn't go and called to cancel. The mad said they didn't usually cancel with less than 24 hours notice but since I had JUST made the reservation he would cancel and gave me a confirmation number. A month and half later the charge showed up on my bill. When I called back he (same guy) said he couldn't cancel it because it was less than 24 hours. I have been fighting with them ever since. They told my credit card company that the confirmation number I gave them was not valid. DON'T STAY HERE.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank maryellen1969
Reviewed September 17, 2010

Clean, Great amenities such as Free hot breakfasts, coffee, internet, pool, hot tub!
Great, friendly staff. Nicely laid out rooms with refrigerators. Close to A/C!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed August 4, 2010

My family and I were supposed to stay here in July for a reunion. They called to say the hotel was supposedly under renovation (it was not) then changed their excuse to they were overbooked. Our whole family had to find another hotel, The Fairfield by Marriott and change our reservations. We were extremely happy at the Fairfield. Some family members were still charged on their credit cards even after cancelling! The managers are very rude on the phone! Totally dishonest, trust me don't take a chance here they are bad news!!!! Their loss as they lost our business from quite a few families for good!

2  Thank honda2006
Reviewed July 24, 2010

Clean, quiet, good location, the only problem we had was with the key cards, we had to change them 3 times. Other than that, we enjoyed our stay.

Reviewed July 9, 2010

I stayed with my wife and 2 kids. We had stayed at the Millville, NJ location last summer. The other location had a larger selection of breakfast foods and just little things such as cookies in the lobby and free apples every day. The Absecon location was pitiful. The beakfast was lame, very thin strips of bacon and nasty omeletts. They ran out of food within an hour and they did not have a booster seat for my 2 yr old son. They had a 12 yr old child at times running the front desk. When I was interested in staying another night, they would not price match any of the other hotels in the area. Average price per night at other hotels in this area were $45. This hotel was $99. I have to say however the rooms were nice and clean.