All reviewswhirlpool tubmultiple shower headsthe garden state parkwayatlantic cityfree breakfasthot breakfastmake your own waffleswhite horse pikeminute driveindoor poolbusiness centertwo queen bedsfront desk managercoffee makercasino hotelsmicrowaveac
Reviewed July 9, 2010

I stayed with my wife and 2 kids. We had stayed at the Millville, NJ location last summer. The other location had a larger selection of breakfast foods and just little things such as cookies in the lobby and free apples every day. The Absecon location was pitiful. The beakfast was lame, very thin strips of bacon and nasty omeletts. They ran out of food within an hour and they did not have a booster seat for my 2 yr old son. They had a 12 yr old child at times running the front desk. When I was interested in staying another night, they would not price match any of the other hotels in the area. Average price per night at other hotels in this area were $45. This hotel was $99. I have to say however the rooms were nice and clean.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed January 19, 2010

Stayed here for an overnight trip to Atlantic City. Wanted a nice place and had stayed at another Country Inns & Suites before. Got a rate of $62 for a Saturday holiday weekend night! Arrived 1/2 hour before check-in time and were able to get right in. Room was very clean and comfortable. Bathroom was clean and had a large jetted tub plus a four head shower setting in addition to the standard overhead shower. Room had a small kitchen area with sink, microwave, fridge, coffee maker. Would definetely stay here again!

Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 31, 2009

I made a reservation to attend a concert in Atlantic City 48 hours before my expected arrival. The very next I found out the concert was cancelled due to the performer's illness. I was told ther was no managher on duty and told to call back teh next day. The next day the manager is stillnot available but I am told he was informed of my situation and my request was denied, thus despite my calling 24 hours before my arrival to cancle becuz of reasons beyond my control I was denied a refund. Is this hotel desperate for money?

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled with friends
1  Thank 2CDaWorld
Reviewed November 10, 2009

Stayed at this hotel for one night in August after a comedy show at the Borgata. This hotel is quite close to the Boardwalk and very affordable. Based on other reviews, we decided to try it out and weren't disappointed. The front desk was very friendly and our room was HUGE. The king suite with separate sitting area and kitchenette might be bigger than some studio apartments in the city. Great deal! Also, the bathroom has a jacuzzi/hot tub--which was a nice surprise. Don't miss out on breakfast the next morning because it is actually quite good. Its a bigger spread than most places. For the price, this place is nice.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 9, 2009

The Pros: The price is miles less than staying at anything in AC but more expensive than most of discount hotels in the nearby area.
The Queen Bed Suite is a pretty good size for a family of four for one or two nights and is definitely bigger than your average 300-350 square foot hotel room.
The location of being close to AC or OC and the GS Parkway is very nice.

The Cons: Check in was super slow with about a 10-15 minute wait with no one at the FD since it was a slow Wednesday night and only one person was working so they were being asked to do everything.
The whirlpool tub area in the room had mold with a capital 'M". And the fixtures in the bathroom are super cheap and very soon will have to be replaced as I'm sure there will be shower curtains and towel holders crashing in all the bathrooms.
The egg discs at breakfast are probably being sent to Vancouver for the 2010 Olympic Curling Event.

All in all the Country Inn is a mixed bag. The price is right but with that corners are definitely being cut.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family