Lowest prices for your stay
$84
Free cancellation until 10/05/22
Booking.com$84
Hotels.com$84
Trip.com$97
All reviews whirlpool tub atlantic city free breakfast hot breakfast room was spacious and clean coffee maker cereal sink kitchenette walmart
Selected filters
Reviewed October 9, 2014

Staff not friendly, all are foreign and enjoy speaking their native languages to one another apparently with they assume that guests do not know what they are saying. I am fluent in over 12 languages and understood not only what they were saying but which guests they were talking about. (fully disrespectful) Breakfast was not what you would expect from a Country Inn and Suites (more like from a Howard Johnson Express) , you will find no hot entrees here (other than waffles and excuses), also if you do choose to par-take in the breakfast be mindful that the staff will be joining you for your meal, as they come in and help themselves during breakfast hours. Desk staff has two pleasant employess, the rest will roll their eyes at you and overall act like you are an intruder and a bother. There were numerous excuses and misleadings from the staff during our stay. Rooms were not cleaned or serviced everyday, and we even had to ask for towels and toilet paper. Pool and hot tub need resurfacing and cleaning. Halls, business room, and fitness room were extremely hot. While I will say, yes apparently it is being used as dorm overflow for a college, the college students were more warm, welcoming and respectful than the staff. Staff was overall unpleasant for the most part and my family and I have NEVER been made to feel so uncomfortable in all our lives. It is VERY CLEAR that the management here is either lining a pocket or just looking to make the guests feel unwanted. ALSO, cookies are not the usual (if you like shoprite or dollar tree cookies then you're good), and the coffee was often empty or cold. If you do get hungry you can purchase small grocery items from the front desk (never saw that before), they are ice encrusted and limited as well as the breakfast. OVERALL, not what you'd expect from CLUB CARLSON, and fully NOT UP TO CARLSON STANDARDS. The staff and the management are the only things wrong here, other than the pool and hot tub needing maintenance.

Room tip: rooms larger than usual, staff not pleasant, breakfast very limited, parking very limited.
Date of stay: October 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Helen H
CarlsonRezidor, Online Customer Support at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Absecon (Atlantic City) Galloway, NJ, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2014

We sincerely apologize for the problems you encountered during your experience with us. I can assure you that this is not the level of service that we at Country Inn & Suites pride ourselves upon. We have noted your complaints regarding the disappointing service you received from the staff, and we are making the changes necessary to ensure that our service is kept up to the highest standard. We thank you for your time, and hope you get the chance to stay with us again so we get the opportunity to restore your faith in our hotel.

Reviewed October 4, 2014

I have stayed in Country Inns before and always had a good experience. They were clean and rooms in good order. At this location the staff was not overly friendly, the rooms not very clean and the breakfast was very limited. More importantly, it is being used as an overflow dorm for a local college. Not the type of experience I was looking for for my family. Carlson group really needs to take a second look at this location. I will now be hesitant to stay in other similar hotels.

Date of stay: October 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
4  Thank Mark H
CarlsonRezidor, Online support Specialist at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Absecon (Atlantic City) Galloway, NJ, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2014

We apologize you were not satisfied with the condition of the hotel during your stay and the issues you encountered at breakfast. We appreciate you taking the time share your experience. Your comments are valued, and your suggestions will be used to consider improvements in the future.

Reviewed October 4, 2014

This hotel is an excellent place to stay. The beds were very comfortable, having an in room mini frig was a bonus. The pool and spa were clean with plenty of towels. The free breakfast had waffles, cereal, yogurt, fresh fruit, a variety of juices, muffins, etc. Free cookies and tea and coffee in the lobby. Easy access to the highways. The bathroom was large with a spa tub and shower. Staff were very friendly. Many restaurants nearby. Overall excellent stay and I would stay here again.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Reviewed September 26, 2014 via mobile

We just checked in to this Country Inns and Suites and stayed for 1 hour. What was supposed to be a romantic getaway was instead an awful experience. The room had a handicap accessible shower, which is not a problem, except this one had no shower head--just a dangling hose. We told the front desk clerk who said he would find something to fix it. Then we sat in the room and waited. After a half hour my husband went to check. He was told there was nothing they could do. He asked when they had planned to let us know and the young man rudely said he was getting ready to call. He said they had no other rooms and good luck to us finding another hotel. We then gathered up our things and went back to check out. He told us we could not check out until morning. We asked for something to show we had not stayed the night. He refused to tell us his name and made us stand there while he put in a report to Club Carlson that we complained about the plumbing and that my husband "yelled"at him. We left and I will speak to customer care in the morning. We are checking into another Country Inns and Suites since I have never before had a bad experience with them. I was using my Club Carlson points for this stay and hope to get them back. I suggest you stay away from this hotel.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
3  Thank Shelli22
RayCountryInn, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Absecon (Atlantic City) Galloway, NJ, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2014

On behalf of our entire staff at Country Inns & Suites we apologize for the concerns you shared about your experience at this hotel. I have addressed apologize with our team, and I assure you we are working diligently to ensure a similar situation does not occur again in the future.

Though we appreciate your feedback and will use it to fine tune our operations in the hope that upon your next visit we can exceed your expectations.

Best Regards,

Syed Amin
Front Office Manager
Country Inn & Suites
Absecon, NJ

Reviewed September 24, 2014

This is one horrible, terrible hotel/motel whatever it is, it is absolutely unacceptable. Carlson Hotel Group should close down this location. Radisson is part of Carlson Group, and they disassociated themselves from the Minnesota Vikings because of Adrian Peterson? They should also close down the Country Inn & Suites Absecon. The manager, Syed, was never around - I found out that the man that checked us in WAS Syed and from the RA - that's right RA in charge of the Stockton College students that are dorming at this hotel. My daughter was married on September 20th, 2014 - we blocked 20 suites for the occasion. We were told that the block was good until September 5th. August 1st, we were told by a couple of our guests
That they could not book a room because all the
rooms were booked. We called no less than 10 times to speak with Syed the manager. He never returned our calls. Who ever took the messages lied as to Syed's whereabouts. All along, we found out, the man taking
the messages for Syed was SYED. He is a very sneaky
person. The reason there were no rooms as promised was because it's a Dormitory. I have posted 2 photos to prove that this is a dormitory. COUNTRY INN & SUITES is 95% Stockton College students 2% guests and 3% rude, deceitful,staff. I wonder what the parents of these students paid for this arrangement? Also, we paid a considerably higher room charge as compared to the other hotels. There are other reviews that have been posted regarding our stay. And I saw that Mr. Syed Amin responded to one of them. Let's just say that if this Country Inn & Suites was the last place on earth and I had to stay there to survive I WOULD NOT STAY THERE. I am a member of Club Carlson and they will hear from directly. Mother of the Bride

Trip type: Traveled with family