Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Absecon (Atlantic City) Galloway
Ranked #4 of 18 Hotels in Galloway
Manama, Bahrain
“Spacious and Brilliant”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

I'm quite wary of staying at Inn's, however because it was the weekend in Atlantic City, most if not all rooms at other hotels were completely sold out. I trusted my luck, and the reviews on this website, and I was astonished at how comfortable and spacious this hotel was. It was truly a home away from home, a relaxing place to come back, unwind, and sleep. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for an affordable, yet highly comforting hotel in Atlantic City. The guys working there are legends too!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Saad E

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Such a nice hotel. A breath of fresh air compared to the anti-family jammed packed smelly hotel casinos in Atlantic City. The only problem was there was frequently nobody at the front desk including when we wanted to check out.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
New York City, New York
Reviewed September 2, 2013

The staff were helpful and polite, the room were nice and clean with a jacuzzi in the room! We got free breakfast in the morning and they is a main pool there. If need anything extra just ask the front desk and I got what I needed. It's a little distance from boardwalk but there's a shuttle. More affordable and more amenities then a hotel.....loved it!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 25, 2013

My parents wanted to book This hotel for our weekend away and how can u say no to a free hotel stay. After arguing with 'syed' the manager about them not going to except the credit card cause my parents weren't going to be there(even though they had it on file)...we decided to pay for it on ours and parents have us cash instead. Stay was ok with a ok breakfast. We paid at the end and got a receipt. Now it's hours after check out and we find our parents were charged too!!! This hotel is trying to scam people of money! Don't stay here!

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank Mommakateh
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed August 20, 2013

We didn't have any complaints about the room or lobby. The location is a bit of a hassle as it is on a divided highway and access to the Garden State Parkway going south is a challenge. The breakfast was OK, but poorly staffed. Some containers of food were not working well...clogged cereal canisters, for example. They could spruce up that service and go a long way towards making this a more pleasant stay.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
New Jersey
Reviewed August 5, 2013

After having read some of the recent TripAdvisor reviews, I was a bit skeptical in making our reservation at this property. Upon arrival, however, we were most pleasantly surprised. The property is very neat and clean; the personnel are most courteous and accommodating. The shower in our room (contrary to other reviews) worked perfectly! Plenty of towels and soap; lots of drawer and closet space. All in all, a very comfortable place to "hang your hat" for a few days. The location about 7 to 8 miles from the hustle-bustle of Atlantic City, is ideal; a short run on Route 30 East is all it takes. Would definitely stay at this property again, thanks to the very pleasant Messrs. Syed Amin and Monjur.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

In town for work and my job scheduled me to stay here for 3 nights, after the first night I had to call my job and force them to change hotels for me. If you don't have a car don't expect to eat, there's nothing in the area unless you want to pay $40 for a taxi. Hotel has no restaurant, no food nothing. It's attached to a highway so you can't even walk anywhere. I was woken up around 5am to a strong smell of someone smoking marijuana on my floor. I went downstairs and asked if I can get my room changed I was told no, he said I would have to purchase another room! I told him about the smell of someone smoking weed and he acted as if I was making it up, the smell of smoke coming through the vents in my room was unbearable, I sat in lobby for 4 hours arguing with this "manager" I finally got my job to change my hotel for rest of the trip, do yourself a favor and DO NOT STAY HERE, it's a dump!

• Stayed August 2013
4 Thank Comp5789
Carlson Hotels C, Corporate Customer Care at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Absecon (Atlantic City) Galloway, responded to this review, August 7, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We take pride in our “Yes I Can!” culture and do apologize that you did not receive this level of service. We take the time to listen to your constructive comments, so we can continually improve our services. We hope for another opportunity to exceed your expectations.

If you would like to discuss your stay further, please contact Corporate Customer Care at 1-800-967-9182.

Regards,
Also consider these accommodations in or near Galloway
Clarion Inn & Suites Atlantic City North
Country Hearth Inn Atlantic City/Galloway
Holiday Inn Express Absecon - Atlantic City Area
Garden State Inn
Garden State Inn
#3 of 25 in Absecon
Baymont Inn & Suites Galloway Atlantic City Area
Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center Hotel

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Absecon (Atlantic City) Galloway? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Absecon (Atlantic City) Galloway

Property: Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Absecon (Atlantic City) Galloway
Address: 100 W White Horse Pike, Galloway, NJ 08205-9435
Location: United States > New Jersey > Jersey Shore > Galloway
Ranked #4 of 18 Hotels in Galloway
Hotel Class:3 star — Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Absecon (Atlantic City) Galloway 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Carlson, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Absecon (Atlantic City) Galloway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Country Inn & Suites Absecon Hotel Absecon