“A solid hotel, brand new and close to A/C!!!”

Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Absecon (Atlantic City) Galloway, NJ
Ranked #5 of 19 Hotels in Galloway
Reviewed April 30, 2012

If you are looking to stay outside of Atlantic City stay at this hotel. Their rates are good, you don't have to worry about bedbugs, it's in a great location five minutes or more outside of A/C and the hotel is three years old. Brand spanking new!!!

Let me start by saying the hotel is brand new as I have just...nothing is wrong with the property. The location is safe first of all. Parking is adequate. There is an indoor pool, more-so fun for children, but adults can swim also. I stayed in a double queen room with a jacuzzi tub.

The room was seriously spacious and has a sofa, chair, sink and a small but college sized fridge. The bathroom is a good sized and the jacuzzi tub was pretty big and worked very well. The beds were very plush/soft and comfortable. A flat screen tv is in all rooms. You can't go wrong with this hotel. The worse part about this place is the continental breakfast. It's basic like any other...pastry's, fruit, cereal, sausages etc. The orange/apple juice machine was dispensing warm juice (disgusting), the scrambled eggs they supplied were microwaved (hard boiled would have been fine) and tasted nasty as hell. The waffle mix used made the waffles dry as hell. I mean it's only continental breakfast. If you want to skip it, drive down the road a couple of miles to the Phoenix Diner. Overall this hotel is excellent....

Room Tip: There is no view from any room. The hotel is right off of a highway. You are staying at this hotel f...
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends

Reviewed April 27, 2012

My husband and I stayed here for our anniversary. We were attending the Eric Church concert in AC on March 17, and didn't want to drive home. My mom actually got us the room as an anniversary present. I was a bit worried, after reading some of the reviews on here, but I was pleasantly surprised!

We arrived around 3pm, and check-in was super fast. The manager (Danny) was great - very friendly, gave us directions to our room, and asked if we wanted any information about the area. The fresh baked cookies were amazing!!

The business center always had someone inside. But there was a new computer, high speed Internet, and a printer. The elevator going upstairs had a smell to it. Not sure what it was, perhaps musty? It wasn't overpowering, just strange.

The room was clean and well kept. The bed was BEYOND comfortable (although my husband said a bit too soft for his liking.) It had a super heavy (perhaps down feather) blanket on top, which was very nice. I didn't use the shower, but I was impressed that it had an 8-head shower installed. The jacuzzi was lovely, worked well (minus one jet, which seemed to be clogged.) Overall, for the amenities in the room and quality of the items inside the room, I was very impressed. It only cost $125 and I felt I had better amenities than most casinos.

Breakfast in the morning was okay, for being a free breakfast. I found the danish to be over sweet, and the coffee left a lot to be desired. The bagels were pretty good, and the rest of the food (eggs, bacon, potatoes, cereal, fruit) was equally delicious. My husband made two breakfast sandwiches with eggs, bacon & cheese and he enjoyed them. There is a machine that gives waffle mix, which you can make from the waffle maker. I didn't make any, but other guests were commenting that they were good.

Our room was on the 3rd floor, facing the highway. For those that complained about hearing traffic all night, I must say that you have super sonic hearing. I was directly facing the road, and didn't hear a thing all night long.

Nearby, we found a Wawa (which was great to stop at on our way back from AC) Further up the highway, there's a lot of supermarkets, restaurants and local hangouts. Had we been staying more than one night, I would've checked them out.

All in all, I give it a 4 out of 5 stars. I would definitely recommend to friends (in fact, I just did recommend to one of my friends visiting AC in June) and I plan on staying there again!

Room Tip: We stayed in the jacuzzi suite on the 3rd floor. I was impressed with it, especially for the price!
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Heather D
Reviewed April 25, 2012

no wifi when promised, my room was next to the highway, found out the next day that they had a shuttle to AC, but didnt tell me when I asked. The condition of the room was decent but their is nothing around the hotel that you can walk to. BEWARE of the traffic noise

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank livdog23
Reviewed March 16, 2012

Second stay here on business. Ok, but there were a few annoyances. It took a great deal of effort to move the tap that controlled the shower - I was just able to wrestle it round in the end. The computer system was down in the morning, so no receipt. I was promised one by email, but had to follow up to get it. My room card didn't Open the exercise room. All small things, but they add up. I will try my luck somewhere else next to me.

Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed March 13, 2012

Recently stayed there for a getaway weekend with my fiance. Our room was pleasantly clean and most of all NO BED BUGS, which was my biggest concern. Very close to many restaurants, pharmacies, gas stations and AC. My only concern was that the hot tub next to the pool was not very clean and our whirlpool tub took a while to fill up, other than that our stay was great. The hotel was comfortable and the food was what you would expect to get with a complimentary breakfast. Good, clean, comfortable and recommendable.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 27, 2012

Made reservations on Hotwire and got a good price,spent the night in AC and this place is about 5 or 6 miles from AC.Very nice customer service and very clean room.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 26, 2012

This was the perfect destination for a weekend get-away for me and my children. Everything was clean and cozy. The cookies in the lobby were a wonderful, welcoming touch. The kids had an amazing time in the pool and enjoyed the extremely large bath tub afterwards. The beds were very comfortable and the breakfast was absolutely lovely. We will definitely be returning!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank gypsygirl02
Also consider these accommodations in or near Galloway
Clarion Inn & Suites Atlantic City North
Holiday Inn Express Absecon - Atlantic City Area
Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlantic City/Egg Harbor Township
Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlant...
#1 of 8 in Egg Harbor Township
Garden State Inn
Garden State Inn
#3 of 24 in Absecon
Baymont Inn & Suites Galloway Atlantic City Area
Hampton Inn Atlantic City/Absecon

Been to Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Absecon (Atlantic City) Galloway, NJ? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Absecon (Atlantic City) Galloway, NJ

Address: 100 W White Horse Pike, Galloway, NJ 08205-9435
Location: United States > New Jersey > Jersey Shore > Galloway
Ranked #5 of 19 Hotels in Galloway
Price Range: $73 - $222 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Absecon (Atlantic City) Galloway, NJ 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Absecon (Atlantic City) Galloway, NJ reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Country Inn & Suites Absecon Hotel Absecon