WINNER WONDERLAND

Review of Relax Inn

Relax Inn
Ranked #10 of 18 Hotels in Galloway
Fairhaven
“Clean room, thin walls, poor customer service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2014

Room was clean and nice enough. Walls are super thin. We could hear every word that our somewhat rowdy neighbors would say. We stayed 2 nights and our room was not cleaned when we left the room of the day. Check out is 11am. Front desk called the room phone at 10am to tell us it was time to check out. With so many choices available right around this motel, I would never stay here again. Very disappointed with the Relax Inn.

• Stayed March 2014
1 Thank Ryan P

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Sunbury, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2014

I enjoyed my stay at Relax Inn. The owner and staff are very helpful and accommodating, the rooms are clean, and the room pricing is reasonable. I recommend this Inn and related hotels from this company.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Québec (ville), Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2013

Very good value but for those who want little more luxery is not the best! The room is very old and not renovated and there was stain on the bed. Despite all I was not disappointed for this price. Excellent place to stay one or two night.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Mathieu2207
Highland Park, New Jersey, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2013

I stayed here because I had a half marathon in Atlantic City and I wanted a reasonable place. The place was clean but I wouldn't stay here again. My husband didn't like my choice but I was trying to save money. You get what you pay for...

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank firstladyrobinson
Pennsville, New Jersey, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2013

I stayed here July 19th 2013 for one night. The first problem we found was when we went to turn on the whirl pool tub the cold water handle came off. We reported it to the manager and he came back with a screw driver to "fix it", we had to use that to turn the water on and off. Second problem, we learned the hard way that the air conditioner leaked. We had placed shoes on that side and they were soaked by the time we were ready to go out that night. Third problem, the hair dryer only works for 3 to 5 min then shuts off. After a few minutes it does come back on, but still an issue when you are trying to enjoy your stay. The mirror in the bathroom was cracked, the door had a hole in it. When I went to check out I advised them of all the problems and was told sorry please visit us again. I don't think so!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Julie B
East Brunswick, New Jersey
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013

I stayed overnight on 6/22. We specifically requested this room for the whirlpool tub. The carpet had a burn mark from an iron. Nothing in the room matched...blue indoor/outdoor furniture, brown plaid chair, multicolor bed spread that looked like it needed to be washed. I tried to turn on the whirlpool and the faucet came off in my hand. I reported it to the manager who told me that it had just happened the night before. No offer was made to fixtit or compensate me. When I asked the manager he told me that he was being nice by giving me that room. I told him we had requested that room and had to go get my paperwork to prove it. After arguing back and forth I did receive a small credit back. Also lots of plane noises from AC airport. Not worth the trouble!

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank feegs
bronxville
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2013

I stayed over one night on my way out of AC after the July 4 fireworks. I had made reservations weeks in advance. The traffic was so bad that I didn't arrive until 11 pm. I did call ahead a few times on the way and Raj at the front desk waited for me. The room was well-kept, clean, comfortable and homey at the same time. It is right near the GSP so getting home was a breeze. The room has a microwave, fridge, TV and jacuzzi. I inspect houses for a living, so trust me on this! It is on motel row well away from the boardwalk, best for arriving or leaving. The majority of my stay was at a large casino resort with jitney access to the boardwalk. Single, female, over 50, traveled alone. Left the windows open at night! Nice and quiet, too -- you won't be disturbed by traffic. I did hear my neighbors once or twice, but nothing out of the ordinary. Ask for a non-smoking room.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Galloway
BEST WESTERN PLUS Atlantic City West Extended Stay & Suites
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa
#1 of 52 in Atlantic City
4.0 of 5 bubbles 3,472 reviews

Been to Relax Inn? Share your experiences!