“Perfect location for AC and other shore points - Next to GardenState Pkwy”
Review of Relax Inn

Relax Inn
Ranked #10 of 18 Hotels in Galloway
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Perfect location for AC and other shore points - Next to GardenState Pkwy”
Reviewed July 5, 2011

I was looking for an inexpensive, clean room for the night while travelling to Atlantic City, Toms River and Ocean City for photography during the day.. Relax Inn satisfied my neads at a very reasonable price and included breakfast also. No frills, just what was needed.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled solo
2 Thank Guv_M

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Toms River, New Jersey
Reviewed July 5, 2011

we booked the king size room with a hot tub. clean, comfortable bed. appox 45 minutes from cape may, 15 mins from atlantic city. we were unable to get a b& b in cape may for the july 4th weekend. this was a close second. lots of privacy on the 2nd floor.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank jbrickey541
Dover, Delaware
Reviewed June 29, 2011

My husband and I booked a King room. We stayed in the "romantic suite." It was roomy, clean, had an awesome jacuzzi tub in addition to the shower in the bathroom. It also had a microwave, small refrigerator, and coffee pot. They offered a complimentary continental breakfast. Parking was convenient and close to the rooms. There was no hair dryer in the room and the lighting was dim, but other than that, everything else was excellent. The hotel staff were very polite, friendly, and helpful. The location is about 8 miles from the AC casinos, but it is very direct and easy to navigate. We will definitely be back.

Room Tip: We booked our room through achotelexperts.com
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank NancyMMulford
Sinking Spring, Pennsylvania
Reviewed June 27, 2011

We were in Atlantic city for the weekend and since there was a concert in town everyone decided to charge a arm and a leg for a room ...this place is about 6 miles away nice area....the service was good as was the room ,nice and clean.The breakfast was just enough ...not IHOP but it was enough I am not complaining but Iam sure someone would be looking for a chef to cook them eggs....so I recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Wawa is near for gas and quick stuff...
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 21, 2011

I usually go to Atlantic City once a year to see my mom from Florida and stay at the Tropicana hotel and casino jacuzzi suites. Since I do not gamble no more I decided to find a cheaper place to stay so I can rent a car and it won't break the bank. Since I had the car rental I did not mind looking for a place a couple miles from the boardwalk and was delighted to find Relax Inn. What caught my eye was not only a jacuzzi suite with king size bed but that this motel was newly built in 2010 from the ground up and has two floors with about 12 rooms. Do not pay attention to some of the old pictures and horrible
reviews as that was for the old bed and breakfast house with different owners. When I checked in Jay who is the owners son was so eager to please and gave me everything I was promised. I was a little skeptical as the price was so cheap that I though there would be some caught. When I opened the door to my room I realized it was exactly as he told me on the phone. A big suite with a king size bed, jacuzzi big enough for me and four girls with high pressure jets and a seperate on suite bathroom with a shower and bath tub combo, microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, tv, iron board and all brand new furniture, fresh towels, soap, shampoo. This place is perfect for one night or a month. Did I not mention a full continental breakfast in the morning at the front desk. About fifteen minutes to Atlantic city or 8 miles via route 30 absecon. This place was clean and awesome and comparable to the Tropicana jacuzzi suite. The only thing that was different is there is no safe in the room but no big deal.

• Stayed June 2011
3 Thank Tallg
Bronx, New York
Reviewed May 22, 2011

I recommend the Relax Inn. If You Need anything just Ask Jay the manager, He will make sure you have everything you need to make your stay a very pleasant one. No Complaints. I will book this place again in the future. THIS PLACE GETS FIVE STARS PLUS FROM ME.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
3 Thank vrod08
New York City, New York
Reviewed May 3, 2011

I recommend the STANDARD/KING JACUZZI ROOM.

If You Need anything just Ask RAJJU.

No Complaints. I will book this place again in the future.

THIS PLACE GETS FIVE STARS FROM ME.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank NAVYSEAL6
Also consider these accommodations in or near Galloway
Country Hearth Inn Atlantic City/Galloway
Crystal Inn & Suites
#8 of 18 in Galloway
Clarion Inn & Suites Atlantic City North
Baymont Inn & Suites Galloway Atlantic City Area

Been to Relax Inn? Share your experiences!